Sluggishness

Mom38

Silver Member
I do red/green days even though they are phased out. They work better for me.

I only lost 1lb last week so thought I would throw a few green in to give my metabolism a bit of a kick.

I feel so tired its not funny.

It was only last week I joked with sis in law that I can see a difference (even though its only 8lb down doing red days).

I did green yesterday and green today and feel so tired. I was asleep by 11.30 I think last night and although I had a few glasses of wine....I have had them with red and do not make me feel like this.

Anyone else feel like this?

I do red/green days even though they are phased out. They work better for me.

I only lost 1lb last week so thought I would throw a few green in to give my metabolism a bit of a kick.

I feel so tired its not funny.

It was only last week I joked with sis in law that I can see a difference (even though its only 8lb down doing red days).

I did green yesterday and green today and feel so tired. I was asleep by 11.30 I think last night and although I had a few glasses of wine....I have had them with red and do not make me feel like this.

Anyone else feel like this?

Hi I think its the carbs. They leave me sluggish to. I have even put weight on even while being good. I tend to do red the old way. Just try cutting back a bit eg if you have pots then try not have pasta the same day. Thats what I tend to do. Or maybe do a bit more exercise to balance the carbs out. Hope you get on ok. x

That is just how i felt then my daughter got me to go back to bodytone. I got a fitbit with my Xmas tips and also jessica smith dvd . I am now well up to speed again.
You posted this in November. How are you doing now? :blahblah:
Faye x

Back