Slump

dudley

I know that my weight loss on lipotrim is very good so far but God this is hard. I have at least another one and a half stone to loose, and I can not break this.

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 4
week 5
week 6

Leluna and mimosa thanks for the encouragement- I have had a much better day I have launched into house work and keeping myself very busy in our vegetable garden. This is the fourth time that I have done Lipotrim, This time I want it to be the last time - I find it wrecks my head. I cook for my husband and little boy - going without the evening meal is the most difficult.
I have never lost so much weight this fast on lipotrim before, I am drinking so much water and going to the gym when I have the energy. I want to unlock the inner thiner me that is trapped.

I weigh in tomorrow and I am seriously thinking of stopping TFR. I have had a tough week. I have been 100% and proud. I long for Chicken and fresh salad with basil and garlic. I long for those flavours on my tongue and I actually enjoy the caramel bars.

:family2:Keep going, 17lbs is nothing to lose, break it down it could be as little as another 3-4 weeks, take one week at a time and keep your goal in mind. There are so many inspirational people on here, draw from them and keep going we are all here for you.

I can not believe that I have lost 7lbs this week ( well slightly longer than a week ). I can not believe that I have almost lost 2 stone in one month this is fantastic. I am really motivated to see this through. I have never drank so much water in my life
:D:D:D:D:D:D

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 4 -7lbs weighed in on wed instead of Mon - bank hol
week 5 reach 2 stone loss
week 6

I can not believe that I have lost 7lbs this week ( well slightly longer than a week ). I can not believe that I have almost lost 2 stone in one month this is fantastic. I am really motivated to see this through. I have never drank so much water in my life
:D:D:D:D:D:D

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 6

WOW! Well done you:happy096:

Brilliant result!

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Before my weigh in yesterday I was at a low ebb. I think it was the whole Easter thing. I went to visit my the rest of my family at my Mums. I cooked dinner for eight on Saturday and fully roast dinner for eight on Sunday, whilst staying 100% on lipotrim shakes. My mum thinks I'm doing a detox - bless, she would worry about me collapsing or something.
The fantastic weather is helping me stay 100%. I am not shivery or cold. Been to the gym this morning and feeling very positive.:D;)

Been good today but I don't have much energy today. did loads of housework, washing and gardening stuff and the gym yesterday so its not surprising. I'm rather irritable.
Been drinking a lot of water and green tea with the usual consequence of visiting the bathroom frequently.
I really hope this weather lasts . Its much easier to stick to this diet when its warm.
My size 14 trousers no longer tight - must dig out some stuff that I have not worn for a while.
:cool:

I'm so glad I have stuck with this diet. I know I am looking better and my self confidence is soring. My fab supportive husband wants me to promise to attend the chemist for a weekly weigh in when I am refeeding and then maintaining. After all the high cost of the weekly shakes - I think I'm owed this. A weeks supply of shakes only is 64 euro and the fibreclear is 11 approx.

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 6

Well done! Your losses are fantastic!

Tell me....you say you have never drunk so much water - how much on average? I was led to believe more is better but posted I had drunk 6 litres and was told thats too much.

Thank you! xx

Emmievic your weight loss is great as well - Good for you.
I read that post to but my mouth feels constantly dry I'm sure I reach at least four litres. my skin looks great and when I don't over exercise I feel great.

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 6

I am Re-feeding on Wednesday after my next weigh in and I can not wait, I should have gotten down to 11 stone on the chemist scales or 10st 10 on my scales. I am determined to do the re feed by the book and then hopefully lose some more on maintainance.

This is my 3rd time and I am soo determined not to pile it back on again, because this is the really me not the fat frump whose heaviest weight was 14st 13

goodluck dudley. i really wish i can be 100% like you,am usually good all day but then i get back from work and i have a piece of meat with my last shake. please can you advise me as to how to stop this. mind you i am NOT hungry, i just eat this meat or chicken!!!God help me. what is the secret behing ur 100%.

Dudley your weightloss and reserve is inspirational:worthy:
When did you start the excercise and what and how much are you doing?x

Tayna-inprogress Thanks for the praise you are very kind
Regarding the exercise - I have been going as much as possible over Easter on the days I have enough energy. I started in my second week - I walk on the treadmill at a speed of 6 and then set the gradient to 15 and walk at speed of 5, I alternate this every 2mins for half an hour. I can get my heart rate up quite high when it is set at an incline.
I also do some weights to tone up my arms and legs, I do a few toning exercises for my legs (stuff I remember from a pilates class) and some sit up
The days I don't go I lash into the house work vacuuming and washing out the floors, in and out to the clothes line and I always wash my own windows (22 in total - I live in a bungalow).
I work full time and I start back on Tuesday so I am going to try to increase the exercise at least 4 visits to the gym - will try for more and then increase cardio. If you are starting to exercise listen to your body - brisk walking is as good as an expensive gym. LOL;)

Hi Temmytango - you will lose the weight quicker if you stop eating the meat or chicken or protein - most of us have put on the weight through bad habits one of which is snacking esp on the wrong stuff. Now what you are eating is good but whilst on TFR it is snacking, I would encourage you to try and break this immediately.

Snacking and raiding goodies out of the food cupboard is my problem because I cook very healthy food. I dont eat takeaways ever. I need to be very careful and not revert back to this when I try to maintain and perhaps lose a little more. At the moment I'm longing for that Chicken salad I've been dreaming of for the last 4 weeks or so.
Good luck girl - go on you can do it;)

Back