Smaah chicken and magic porridge pancakes

Abbysmom

Anyone else been told you have to syn smash used as coatings and magic pancakes? Rather disappointed but oh we'll worth the syns no good not syning then gaining so thought ud share

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No! My consultant said its fine to use smash as its in a savoury dish and only a small amount. Not food abuse. Cous cous is fine too. Its when it is used in cakes etc, sweet or high fat dishes that it is not acceptable.

Oh ok i txt my consultant so havent spoke face to face about it ., I thought as I was only using a dusting it would be ok .. Tbh tho as it will do 8 portions 2-2.5syns for the smash is ok .. Do u have to syn lasagne chips then I always thought they were free a cons showed us them yrs ago .. Now told they are syns as used as a snack x

yes syn if eating as a snack on there own but if having with say a chilli or something then free well thats what my consultant said anyway lol she even said eating then with a big bowl of syn free salsa was fine!

That's good cause I wanted them with chilli :)

To be fair i think it varies from C to C, mine tells us to stear well clear of smash covered things etc. It must be what shes picked up over time, some people syn it, some people dont. X

Worried about having it now :( will syn it if I don't loose this week I won't have it again x

I syn the magic muffins....1 syn per muffin.... But wouldn't do for coating etc

yes I have just had pancakes and would not syn as having it for brekki and a heb!! tell me more about the muffins lol NOW!!!! haha

Back