Small Kitchen Any Storage Ideas

audfen

Hi everyone my husband and i are moving into our new house soon. The house has a beautiful new kitchen but its very small and compact. I was wondering has anyone any ideas for storage etc in a small kitchen xx

audfen said:
Hi everyone my husband and i are moving into our new house soon. The house has a beautiful new kitchen but its very small and compact. I was wondering has anyone any ideas for storage etc in a small kitchen xx

Check out Martha Stewart for ideas some are adaptable! If you have a dining room consider storing plates and cutlery in there. An Ikea expedit unit with baskets could house your plates with a clean teatowel over them. Or I love the idea of using cake stands and domes to store plates.

ikea is awesome for small kitchen ideas and solutions. even if you're not getting a whole new kitchen they've got some excellent stacking boxes and such.

Thanks a million for replies. I think there is an Ikea in Dublin i must check it out next time im up there xx we have ordered a kitchen dresser for the dining room there is one in the house we are renting at the moment i think they look lovely and make the place very homely.

Flibsey said:
I love dressers.

Me to soon as i started renting and saw the dresser i said i will get one when we buy a house so id been looking around for ages and finally found one that i love. Id like to put it in kitchen but kitchen is to small but it will go perfect in the dining room xxx

Back