Small loss weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by soapsuds, 14 May 2010 Social URL.

1. soapsuds

soapsuds Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(27.19%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Only lost 2lbs this week. Bit dissappointed but think i have got groin strain. Can bearly move and in awful lot of pain so not been able to exercise. Anyone know any good upper body exercises that burns calories fast that i can do while my leg is out of action. Most upper body exercises dont seem to burn many calories. I need to do something to boost my loss next week but dont have a clue what to do.:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Don't be too down about 2lbs. A loss is a loss afterall. I bet you make up for it at next weeek's weigh in. Well done.

4. Newb

Newb Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.24%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    MiniB is right, some weeks you're up and others you're down, but the good news is as long as you hang in at 100% you'll see results!
    As for your upper body, can you see about lifting weights (cans and waterbottles work too!) check online to see if you can find a suggested list of excercises for when you're in a sitting position.
    I also find that rubbing moisturizer helps stimulate the blood flow in areas and that can help when you have trouble moving about!
    Good luck,
    Newb!

5. wantabskinney

wantabskinney Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.52%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    keep it up

Keep going. 2lb down is better than being up. Think of 2lbs of butter that has gone from somewhere!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.