small loss

shaz2

:sigh:hi just updateing weight loss ticker ... this week lost only two pounds again... i suppose cos i am down to my last stone it will be slower but at least its still coming off ... well done to everyone who has lost this week ... lets keep at it eh.... cheerio .... sharon x:)

Well done Sharon i know its disheartening hun but really 2lb is great! I felt the same when i had a few small losses but we all get there in the end! The last stone is def harder i reckon xxx

2lb is 2lb gone , well done xxx

yeah thats great i think we all have high expectations of ourselvs,which makes it worse when we get dissapointed. it'l be right in the end xxlol

:)yeah you are right ... 2lbs is 2lbs ... at home its 3lbs i have lost .. cos i get weighed in the mornin... and yeah i reckon this last stone is gonna be the toughie...cos you are sort of waiting to get to your goal and start the healthy eatin plan ... tho i am dreadin that a bit ... but will check out all the re feed forum posts and get some tips from there ... already got my low fat cook books etc etc ... someone posted the other day re looking in mirror and not seeing yourself any different ,its true is that .. i cant see it at all !! but my clothes tell me otherwise... !:rolleyes: and now and again someone will notice and ask if i have lost weight ... weird that you cant see it yourself eh... pharmacist says to go off your clothes and not focus too much on weight loss as such as long as its coming off... so thats what i will do ... what a beautiful sunny day its been ... got loads to do in my garden .. done some for a couple of hours tonight when i got home from work .. and got plenty more to do all week ! so should work some lbs off doing that ... so for now cheerio ... enjoy the sunshine folks ... :D ... sharon xx

Well done Shaz, great weight loss to date, and 2lb this wk, thats a bag of sugar you have lost!

:sigh:hi just updateing weight loss ticker ... this week lost only two pounds again... i suppose cos i am down to my last stone it will be slower but at least its still coming off ... well done to everyone who has lost this week ... lets keep at it eh.... cheerio .... sharon x:)

Sharon, this happened to me as well, the last stone came off very slowly 2lb a week. I lost more on my first re-feed week (2.5lb) and i eat loads, but good healthy stuff.

Well done on your loss hunni...ooo... you are nearly there now xx

Well done hun. I wish I'd lost 2lbs this week....I maintained.....that last bag of sugar is not going. Well actually I've had two meals a day this last week and only one shake in the morning. I think my gut is full of food.....that reminds me.. I must take a senokot!! :eek::eek:

well done hun - dont be disappointed, a loss is a loss!! You will be at your target before you know it :)

Back