• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SMALL losses...

hotty25

hello lovelys... a few weeks ago i had a 1lb loss and weighed myself today i have only lost one again since tues. iv lost 26lb in almost 6 weeks is that good as iv never done this diet befor and im a little low about the 1lb loss this week after my mate cheated last week and still lost 3lb rant over lol... xxx:cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I think that is a super loss :D If you think that the average on SS is a stone per month then you are in excess of that by 5lb :party0011:

I also think that your body takes stock of itself some weeks, I have no idea why but mine does it however, when I go back and add up the previous 4 weeks losses they amount to a stone so it keeps me happy :D The other thing is that on low weight loss weeks I always seem to lose the inches - another boost!

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
hello lovelys... a few weeks ago i had a 1lb loss and weighed myself today i have only lost one again since tues. iv lost 26lb in almost 6 weeks is that good as iv never done this diet befor and im a little low about the 1lb loss this week after my mate cheated last week and still lost 3lb rant over lol... xxx:cry:
Well you've lost nearly 2stone in 6week.... If you think that most conventional diets think if you lose 1st in 6wks its quite drastic - I'd say the fact that you've nearly doubled that is wonderful!

PS - I dont have huge losses, infact I dont even lose every week, make sure you keep an eye on inch loss as though the scales sometimes dont always reflect all that's happening xxxxxxxxx

hotty25

she said iv lost 19 inches off my body and 2 off my breasts tut lol.. i always seem to have that 1lb loss a week befor my due date.. my mate cheats every week and STILL looses loads and im so good but lose same as her lol.. even befor i got my pc yesterday i used to read all your replies on here on my tiny phone screen even tho i couldnt reply YOU ALL HELPED ME MORE THAN YOUR EVER KNOW THANK YOU xxx

I know I really can't complain,because on the whole my losses are veryconsistent,but I do think you have weeks when your body just needs to readjust...also us females have all that hormone stuff going on and a bit of water retention....I always look at my losses on a 2 week total or even on a month and they will be amazing if you stick to it.
Try not to be tempted by friends/people who cheat and still lose-cause they would have lost more probably if they hadn't...We are not all the same and our bodies react differently
You are doing really well and I wish you lots of luck on the rest of your time on CD

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
I know I really can't complain,because on the whole my losses are veryconsistent,but I do think you have weeks when your body just needs to readjust...also us females have all that hormone stuff going on and a bit of water retention....I always look at my losses on a 2 week total or even on a month and they will be amazing if you stick to it.
Try not to be tempted by friends/people who cheat and still lose-cause they would have lost more probably if they hadn't...We are not all the same and our bodies react differently
You are doing really well and I wish you lots of luck on the rest of your time on CD
Yes - excellent losses EVERY WEEK, totally jealous! xxxxxxx:jelous::jelous::jelous:

hotty25

aw thanks mary. my mate started at a lower weight than me so its annoyins i wanna pin her down and shove a cream cake in her mouth lol xxx