• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Small steps - mini targets

IreneH

Gold Member
There's a lot of us who have a lot to lose and it is very hard to look at the whole amount we need to lose and see the end of the journey. I know I have at least 9 stones still to go and I have already lost 21 lb.

I thought it was worth starting this thread so we can all support each other and achieve our mini targets.

My next mini target is 7 lb and my next weigh in is tomorrow.

it doesn't matter which diet we are on - it is to support each other while tackling each mini target.

Irene xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Cracking idea Irene :clap:

IreneH

Gold Member
I have had a good week. Only ate out twice. On Sunday had a Sunday dinner and yesterday went to the Chinese after going to see Mamma Mia. Had chicken and sweetcorn soup and chow mein. Whether my stomach is getting smaller or not I don't know but I could only eat about half of the chow mein and was full. At one time I could eat until the plate was empty but I am now learning to stop when I feel I have had enough.

Irene xx

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Thats Great Irene. Ive found that my stomach has seemed to have shrunked too. Normally i could eat a 12inch sub from subway Now i get full halfway through a 6in.

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Im not really following any really. Im not good with sticking to them, so i made my own little plan.
i have 2 pieces of toast in the morning, for morning tea i have 2 kiwifruit, lunch i have fruit (orange, kiwifruit, Grapes, apples etc) Not all. I normally have oranges and a apple. Dinner, Either more fruit or some soup. And on the weekends i have grilled chicken and corn.

Doesnt Sound Very Exciting but im a very fussy eater.. and ive seen a dietican before.. so i know what not to eat.
AND i do heaps of excerise :D

Samantha_Carolyn

I know I can do it...
Love the idea of this thread - can I join in too:) I'm trying not to look at the big picture as it is just too scary.

My weigh-in is tomorrow, I know I have passed the 21lb target, so I guess the next one is 2 stone. I'm not following a formal diet. I have enough dieting theory in my head to go it alone, but the support is really what I miss which is where this forum helps so much.

Well I am a bit disappointed as I only lost 1/2 lb. And I feel i have stuck to my points but it can't be helped. So now 6 1/2 lb to my next mini target.

Irene xx

Samantha_Carolyn

I know I can do it...
Irene - it's in the right direction which helps.

I think sometimes when we don't have the loss that we want in a week, we forget how well we have actually done.

Samantha_Carolyn

I know I can do it...
As predicted I passed the 21lb mark this week with a whopping 6lb loss. So my next mini target is 2 stone. I'd like to achieve it in the next fortnight, which should be possible if I can be good.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Love this thread Irene.:clap::clap::clap:

Have a nice holiday Irene and good luck with your mini target!

My mini target is to get to overweight bmi and leave obese bmi behind me once and for all:gen157:

Love Mini xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member

Samantha_Carolyn

I know I can do it...
Have a great time Irene:)