• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Small victories!

Shaz1980

S: 15st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 28 Loss: 2st3lb(14.76%)
Hi all I am on Day 3 and feeling very happy with myself this morning. Last night the kids were getting stuck in to a big box of chocs but as tempted as I was I didn't give in. I am so glad I didn't because I would have been so miserable today but instead I can just be proud that I stayed strong and didn't come anywhere close to giving in. Can't wait for weigh in now!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st6lb C: 9st8lb G: 9st1lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 1st12lb(16.25%)
Shaz1980 said:
Hi all I am on Day 3 and feeling very happy with myself this morning. Last night the kids were getting stuck in to a big box of chocs but as tempted as I was I didn't give in. I am so glad I didn't because I would have been so miserable today but instead I can just be proud that I stayed strong and didn't come anywhere close to giving in. Can't wait for weigh in now!
Good on you Shaz! Stay strong!!! :)

Zion

S: 12st9.6lb C: 12st7.2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st2.4lb(1.35%)
Well done Shaz!

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs / Wk 3: -2.5(Sent from my iPhone)

Shaz1980

S: 15st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 28 Loss: 2st3lb(14.76%)
charlie's~mummy said:
Well done sweetie that's great xx
Thank you hun! I have resisted so many things I never thought I could before I started 4 stones ago. I feel so much happier and healthier and full of energy. No food tastes as good as this feels!