Smash?

mrs_s

Two weeks into SW and loving it.

I bought some Smash instant potato recently. Is it free on EE? I'm sure i overheard a conversation at group that it is no longer free?

Anybody know, many thanks :D

As I understand it the free smash is no longer available on the shelf, only the new improved full cream milk recipe, which has a small syn value. If you do a search you will find other threads with the syn values.

I bought Smash Buttery only last week. Tastes a bit weird on it's own, but fab with gravy on it.

Both the Buttery and Original are free on EE.

Good to know that you can still get the buttery one but if you read further up the thread you will see that the original one is no longer available and has been replaced by a new recipe version that is not syn free. Not very high in syns though.

Good to know that you can still get the buttery one but if you read further up the thread you will see that the original one is no longer available and has been replaced by a new recipe version that is not syn free. Not very high in syns though.

There may be a new recipe version, but the tub I got from Tesco last week, although it says 'improved recipe', says nothing about full fat milk, and still comes up free when I input all the details into the syns calculator.

oh no that would mean the smash pizza would no longer be free! the really cheapy one from tesco is that still free? works better i find :) xxx

Why do they have to keep changing the recipes of products its so annoying. Just checked the SW website and Mr Mash is free

which one is mr mash hun? xxx

Back