Smelly breath

Veggiebabe

I know one of the side effects of CD is bad breath, but I've brushed my teeth several times and swished mouthwash aswel as chewing gum for most of the day! Why am I still smelly :(
Has anyone else had a simar problem?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome to the one of the many joys of ketosis! Embrace the bad breath as it means your body is now a lean mean fat burning machine...just keep swishing the mouthwash :D

Hehe! Apart from the onion breath how are getting on? Ohhh I forgot to ask, what day are you on??

I'm getting on quite well seeing as this is only day 4. I've not cheated and I'm hoping I won't. I've felt a bit hungry throughout the day but I've been chewing gum which has helped. Last night I had a dream that I was eating chocolate and spent the whole day thinking about my favorite chocolate lol
Are you still getting on okay? I'm worried I'm going to get a bit bored after a while.

I know people have probably already gone on about it but honestly the first week is the hardest! On my first day I remember vomiting up my porridge and i thought I could not do this diet! Now I've stuck with it for two months and managed to shift three stone of the mountain of fat! I'll be honest though and say I haven't been 100% SS for the two months as I have tuna, chicken and eggs in desperate times which i then found out was allowed on SS+ days so I've had a mixture between the two!

I thought I was going to throw up when I was eating my porridge, but everything else I've tried I've really liked. Wow that's great! That's how much I need to loose. I weighed myself yesterday and have lost 8 pounds so by weigh in on Saturday I'm hoping to have lost a stone. I'm trying to fight the urges and don't want to have any plus days cus I know once I've got the taste so soon into my diet I'll want to scoff everything in sight lol

Back