Smile :) It's happy Monday!

LisaC

Gold Member
Just read on the news that today is officially the happiest Monday of the year....

Well I'm tired at work & it's freezing in the office! My boss is off until Wednesday so I'll be getting paid late...anyone else as happy as me? ;)

LisaC said:
Just read on the news that today is officially the happiest Monday of the year....

Well I'm tired at work & it's freezing in the office! My boss is off until Wednesday so I'll be getting paid late...anyone else as happy as me? ;)

Ha ha I just posted at the same time as you lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I didn't realise it was happy Monday however when I wrote the date this morning i thought to myself, oooo it's nearly February and once that month is out of the way the weather will be getting warmer and summer will be around the corner!

For once here in Manchester it is actually sunny so that is a cause for some sort of mini-woop..! Other than that though, I would have liked 2 more hours in bed and it's so cold in my office that I'm huddled over a mini heater..! : (

Why would any monday be happy?!

Cannot compute!

it's not bad for me. the kangaroo problem on the car has been fixed, I got to do my own supermarket shopping for the first time in 3 weeks, sophie went to school with no arguments, I found some sucralose based sweetener in tesco for not much more than the aspartame one, and finally I am very very full of my lunch.

Hmmm...happy Monday..really!! xx

It is freezing cold, I have too much work to do, and I have a cold, so my eyes won't stop watering and my nose is running.

Happiest Monday indeed!!!

:)D)

JezVonSavage said:
Why would any monday be happy?!

Cannot compute!

Lol I could not agree more!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back