Smoothie bars & ATM Coffee huts.

CANKSTER

Silver Member
This might help some of you cos it's made my life a lot easier.

I have found that if I go to smoothie bars and ask them to make my shake up with just water and ice, and ask with a winning smile they will usually do it! very handy while on the move.

Also most coffee bars will do it in train stations if you ask nice and they dont usually ask for any cash. Although tis only fair to stick a quid in their tips jar.

As I carry round one of thos maximuscle shakers, I just get them to fill that up.

Definately works at the Coffee bar at Bristol Temple Meads, Gloucester, Swindon, Paddington and Birmingham New Street stations.

Hope it help :D

LMAO al little cheek gets you lots of freebies ...fab x x x

Ah HA!! I had to go to York from Lime St the other day and took my shaker with cold water in. I added the pack and was shaking it under the table, when I had a thought. :eek: God, I thought, it's a good job I'm not a man, what might peeps think!!:confused:

This might help some of you cos it's made my life a lot easier.

I have found that if I go to smoothie bars and ask them to make my shake up with just water and ice, and ask with a winning smile they will usually do it! very handy while on the move.

Also most coffee bars will do it in train stations if you ask nice and they dont usually ask for any cash. Although tis only fair to stick a quid in their tips jar.

As I carry round one of thos maximuscle shakers, I just get them to fill that up.

Definately works at the Coffee bar at Bristol Temple Meads, Gloucester, Swindon, Paddington and Birmingham New Street stations.

Hope it help :D

Charmer.......:D:D:D:D:D

Back