• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

snacking - whats the best with the lowest pro points?

shazza2971

S: 16st8lb C: 14st10.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 1st11.5lb(10.99%)

graciebabes

will hit target this time
S: 13st2lb C: 13st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i love asda :p they do a noodle break too which is yummy and 2PP also i think x

Neaady

S: 15st4lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 2st4lb(14.95%)
Hi,
well when i want a snack i usually chop up a load of fruit into a bowl like apples, grapes, strawberrys, and then put in a youghurt on top of it like one of the WW ones which are 1 pp each so basically i have this big bowl of fruit which is zero points and just the youghurt on top for 1 pp. i find it great just to fill me up and stop me picking at other not so good food.. not to everybody's taste tho :)

S: 14st2lb C: 10st13.5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 3st2.5lb(22.47%)
Hi,
well when i want a snack i usually chop up a load of fruit into a bowl like apples, grapes, strawberrys, and then put in a youghurt on top of it like one of the WW ones which are 1 pp each so basically i have this big bowl of fruit which is zero points and just the youghurt on top for 1 pp. i find it great just to fill me up and stop me picking at other not so good food.. not to everybody's taste tho :)
I've been doing this a bit myself too.
a pack of velvet crunch is only 2pp which is nice too. OR a meringue nest is only 1pp (pity if you wanna add cream to it though :p)