Snacks on SS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrBriz, 21 April 2008 Social URL.

1. MrBriz

MrBriz Member

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if there are any "snacks" that you can have on SS, such as Celery Sticks, fresh veg etc.

This is only because I miss something to munch on during the day.

I'm not massively concerned if it will affect the weight loss by a few pounds a month but it would be really nice if I could have something to munch on in between meals.

I'm not bothered if it's only a really small amount either, something is better than nothing!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. NoMorePies

NoMorePies Full Member

No Snacks

Snacking anything would make you hungry and you wouldn't want that.
    Last edited: 21 April 2008

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey mrbriz!!
    have u tried makin the soup packs in2 crisps??
    u can get the recipe from the sticky above and u could make them and keep them for snacking on when u feel the need thruout the day!
  5. MrBriz

MrBriz Member

CRISPS!!!!! NUMNUMNUM!!!! :)

*Can't wait to get home and try*

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Or do SS+ where you can eat a 200cal grren veg and white meat meal every day???? Worth looing into best to speak with your CDC they can advise etc xxx
  7. MrBriz

MrBriz Member

WOW!!!! CRISPS

I suggest everyone try doing the crisps that the link above refers to! Even though I burnt mine they were still really nice.

Question though - does microwaving the puree effectively destroy the nutrition in the packs (the calories will still be there though :()?

I will try the other snacks over the next few days, but just worried about the nutritional value being a lot less once thrown in the microwave and really need to be careful on SS! If someone who knows that kinda stuff could fill me in that would be great.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.