Sneak peek at the scales!

charmelz

I know you shouldn't but I just couldn't help myself lol. On day 3 and the scales were 5lbs down this morning. How's that for motivation xx

Woohoo well done!!

i promised myself i wouldn't look and now i have 2 days in a row another 2lbs off this morning but AM NOT going to look any more in case it fluctuates and i end up demotivating myself lol

It's tough isn't it! I made in a decision in myself to only weigh myself twice a week,, but alas i still ump on every morning!! I have to remember not to be disappointed when i show the same (like i did this morning) because chances are it will move tomorrow!! :)

I have to admit Ive had a sneaky peak this morning as today is my normal weigh day... because Ive came over from a diet which is pretty much the same as Exante's working solutions, I didnt expect to lose much more then 3 or 4lbs... but Ive already done that! So very excited for my official weigh in on Wednesday now!

Well done, i am on day two today and feel i really need something to motivate me. I dont want to go on the scales as if i have not lost weight i really will be disappointed and discourage. Reading everyone's progress really motivates me.

Back