Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sneak peek/sly spy..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by size10bikini, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Ha ha hows that for a thread title - rubbish I know :D.
    So anyone else like me can't resist weighing them selves daily and whats your losses? I do it in the morning after first pee and with nowt on. Seem to be losing 1 -1.5 pounds daily.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clepottage

Clepottage Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.38%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I try not to but can't honestly say I manage all that often!!

Follw the same routine as you, naked and after first pee.

Weighing in again tomorrow, a day early as LincsBren and I go to the pharmacy together (normally on a Sat morning) and she's heading off galivanting for a week so we need to go early... I suppose that means it'll be a bit quiet around here too then... :runs:

4. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Queen of weighing here :D I find the scales don't move first few days after weigh in then they start moving xxx

5. size10bikini

I know to expect the odd freak day where it sts or even goes up but honestly a pound and a half a week at weight watchers or a pound and a half a day with lipotrim, its so motivating. x

6. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    I try not to, but usually succomb a couple of times a week.

7. size10bikini

why do you try not to out of interest?

8. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    I can get obsessive. :sigh: Also if I'm on a diet and I see the slightest gain, I tend to totally spit the dummy and raid the fridge. Not an option this time - I'm giving myself no excuses to bail. :rolleyes:

9. milkshakejunkie

milkshakejunkie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world and lots of excersise
    I cant help it, its what gets me out of bed in the morning something to look forward to but i also know not to get my hopes up too much just incase i didnt lose what i expected but if i did lose its gets me in a good mood all day and gives me the motivation to carry on. I just fantasise the day i become a size 10 again :D xxxxxx

10. size10bikini

Hi msj, i'm the same I look forward to it. Maybe i'll stop once the freak reading happens. How much are you losing each day?

11. milkshakejunkie

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    tbh i cant tell, i think im loosing 1.5 every 2 days but wehn i weigh myself later on in the day im up by 2ibs i dont get it? any one else having that problem? i was told that your body goes up 2ibs in weight later on in the day is that true?

12. size10bikini

probably if you look at the weight of your water, shake and coffee intake, it weighs heavy. I only weigh in the morning. :)

13. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I must be a freak, coz ive never gone near the scales since i started, i only get on the pharmacy ones, i think its because i would be really put off if they showed a gain or something. I still get really nervous before i step on and feel a bit sick until she says Ive lost .

14. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(20.75%)

I have no scales and nor do I want them. I've been weighed 3 times since I started and all 3 times were in the chemist. Starting weight, 1st weigh-in and 2nd weigh-in.

I think I would drive myself simple if I had a set in the house and they seem to discourage loads.

15. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    What she said (incl. the bit about it being quiet :p ). Sometimes I weigh myself more than once a day :eek:bsessive: just out of curiosity, but I don't worry if it goes up as obviously water weighs a LOT - just think, if you had 3 shakes and 3L of water and didn't pee in between, you'd not only have a gigantic bladder ;) but would weigh 8.25lbs more.

I'm just coming towards the end of my 2nd week, and this week I've been losing just under 1lb a day. I hope to carry on for the next few weeks losing around 0.5lb a day, as that'll be a stone a month.

16. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    same here! i get out of bed, have a pee and get on scales.. about a LB a day moves, its lovely to see....

17. acornpink

acornpink i want to be like betty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(19.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi i dont have any scales bbut last week i went to my friends and went to the loo, i thought i would have a go on hers. i get off quick cos it was on my 5th day i hoped to have had a loss and i was exactly the same as when i was last weighed, i was gutted. on my 7th day at the chemist i had lost 7lb. so i am not doing it again it really thro me.

18. addicted

addicted Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    acornpink - each set of scales will weigh you differently. If you monitor yourself on the one set, you should notice a difference.

I weigh myself every day because I need to. I want to give up every dinner time, and i think about it for the rest of the evening. When I wake up and weigh myself the next morning and see a change, I get the motivation to keep going.

I'm not stupid though, I know that in the next few weeks the weight loss won't be as dramatic, but I also know I'm re-feeding in 2 weeks max so i can enjoy my holiday the next week, so I have that motivation too.

The most disappointing morning was today actually as I'd only lost 0.5lb. I was expecting it to be more as I had been kinda constipated but finally had a decent poo yesterday evening. Sorry if that was tmi, lol.

19. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    every morning and every evening here, sometimes one extra in day haha, i find mine move a few days following weigh in then mine stops still

20. milkshakejunkie

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hahahaha i just relised we have all become fishes on this diet. some of us are obsessed with our scales anf we need to drink tons of water to survive hahahaah . whoop whoop xxx

21. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    PMSL! glub, glub...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.