Sneak peek/sly spy..

size10bikini

Silver Member
Ha ha hows that for a thread title - rubbish I know :D.
So anyone else like me can't resist weighing them selves daily and whats your losses? I do it in the morning after first pee and with nowt on. Seem to be losing 1 -1.5 pounds daily.:)

I try not to but can't honestly say I manage all that often!!

Follw the same routine as you, naked and after first pee.

Weighing in again tomorrow, a day early as LincsBren and I go to the pharmacy together (normally on a Sat morning) and she's heading off galivanting for a week so we need to go early... I suppose that means it'll be a bit quiet around here too then... :runs:

Queen of weighing here :D I find the scales don't move first few days after weigh in then they start moving xxx

I know to expect the odd freak day where it sts or even goes up but honestly a pound and a half a week at weight watchers or a pound and a half a day with lipotrim, its so motivating. x

I try not to, but usually succomb a couple of times a week.

I can get obsessive. :sigh: Also if I'm on a diet and I see the slightest gain, I tend to totally spit the dummy and raid the fridge. Not an option this time - I'm giving myself no excuses to bail. :rolleyes:

I cant help it, its what gets me out of bed in the morning something to look forward to but i also know not to get my hopes up too much just incase i didnt lose what i expected but if i did lose its gets me in a good mood all day and gives me the motivation to carry on. I just fantasise the day i become a size 10 again :D xxxxxx

tbh i cant tell, i think im loosing 1.5 every 2 days but wehn i weigh myself later on in the day im up by 2ibs i dont get it? any one else having that problem? i was told that your body goes up 2ibs in weight later on in the day is that true?

I must be a freak, coz ive never gone near the scales since i started, i only get on the pharmacy ones, i think its because i would be really put off if they showed a gain or something. I still get really nervous before i step on and feel a bit sick until she says Ive lost .

Ha ha hows that for a thread title - rubbish I know :D.
So anyone else like me can't resist weighing them selves daily and whats your losses? I do it in the morning after first pee and with nowt on. Seem to be losing 1 -1.5 pounds daily.:)

I have no scales and nor do I want them. I've been weighed 3 times since I started and all 3 times were in the chemist. Starting weight, 1st weigh-in and 2nd weigh-in.

I think I would drive myself simple if I had a set in the house and they seem to discourage loads.

I try not to but can't honestly say I manage all that often!!

Follw the same routine as you, naked and after first pee.

Weighing in again tomorrow, a day early as LincsBren and I go to the pharmacy together (normally on a Sat morning) and she's heading off galivanting for a week so we need to go early... I suppose that means it'll be a bit quiet around here too then... :runs:

What she said (incl. the bit about it being quiet :p ). Sometimes I weigh myself more than once a day :eek:bsessive: just out of curiosity, but I don't worry if it goes up as obviously water weighs a LOT - just think, if you had 3 shakes and 3L of water and didn't pee in between, you'd not only have a gigantic bladder ;) but would weigh 8.25lbs more.

I'm just coming towards the end of my 2nd week, and this week I've been losing just under 1lb a day. I hope to carry on for the next few weeks losing around 0.5lb a day, as that'll be a stone a month.

same here! i get out of bed, have a pee and get on scales.. about a LB a day moves, its lovely to see....

hi i dont have any scales bbut last week i went to my friends and went to the loo, i thought i would have a go on hers. i get off quick cos it was on my 5th day i hoped to have had a loss and i was exactly the same as when i was last weighed, i was gutted. on my 7th day at the chemist i had lost 7lb. so i am not doing it again it really thro me.

acornpink - each set of scales will weigh you differently. If you monitor yourself on the one set, you should notice a difference.

I weigh myself every day because I need to. I want to give up every dinner time, and i think about it for the rest of the evening. When I wake up and weigh myself the next morning and see a change, I get the motivation to keep going.

I'm not stupid though, I know that in the next few weeks the weight loss won't be as dramatic, but I also know I'm re-feeding in 2 weeks max so i can enjoy my holiday the next week, so I have that motivation too.

The most disappointing morning was today actually as I'd only lost 0.5lb. I was expecting it to be more as I had been kinda constipated but finally had a decent poo yesterday evening. Sorry if that was tmi, lol.

every morning and every evening here, sometimes one extra in day haha, i find mine move a few days following weigh in then mine stops still

Hahahaha i just relised we have all become fishes on this diet. some of us are obsessed with our scales anf we need to drink tons of water to survive hahahaah . whoop whoop xxx

PMSL! glub, glub...

Back