Sneaky weigh ins

wifey2013

Any one else hop on and off the scales? My weigh in day is Friday, I got on yesterday and the scales said I had put on 2lb which made me feel very down! I then went on to eat crap for the rest of the night! Today is a fresh day though and I've decided to just stick to the Friday weigh in instead.

Any one else hop on and off the scales? My weigh in day is Friday, I got on yesterday and the scales said I had put on 2lb which made me feel very down! I then went on to eat crap for the rest of the night! Today is a fresh day though and I've decided to just stick to the Friday weigh in instead.

Tut Tut with the Sneaky WI! There are lots of Daily Weighers on here, personally I got rid of my Scales and have never looked back! I just pay 50p every Friday at the Leisure Centre and that suits me! X

Tut Tut with the Sneaky WI! There are lots of Daily Weighers on here, personally I got rid of my Scales and have never looked back! I just pay 50p every Friday at the Leisure Centre and that suits me! X

I got on again this morning (can't help myself) still says 2lb gain not happy but then I suppose I've not completely stuck this week!

May need to take the battery out of them! Think it's running out anyway as it keeps saying low, hoping they are broke and the 2lb gain is an error ha ha

I got on again this morning (can't help myself) still says 2lb gain not happy but then I suppose I've not completely stuck this week!

May need to take the battery out of them! Think it's running out anyway as it keeps saying low, hoping they are broke and the 2lb gain is an error ha ha

It's a possibility, home scales are notoriously inaccurate, I bought all singing all dancing Salter Scales and weighed a 5kg bag of Sugar, it gave me 3 different weights! So I promptly returned them lol x

I'm a serial weigher- up to 5 times a day. They say not to weigh everyday as all you see is water fluctuations, and that weekly weighing is best.

When i'm at my boyfriends its great because there are no scales! I feel free haha.

I'm a serial weigher- up to 5 times a day. They say not to weigh everyday as all you see is water fluctuations, and that weekly weighing is best.

When i'm at my boyfriends its great because there are no scales! I feel free haha.

You've had plenty of Slaps on the Wrists and Smacks on the Bum for your Midweek WIs ;-) x

Back