SnS starts tomorrow. Anyone else starting tomorrow too? I need support :D

fattymcfatterson

Ok so I'm new to this forum thingymabobba so hopefully all goes well.

Got my Slim and Save trial package this morning ready for my diet starting tomorrow.
Only because my boyfriend walked 3 miles to Toby Carvery to get me 3 cheesecakes as a surprise because I won't be able to splurge on my birthday at the end of the month. I couldn't possibly let 3 of those bad boys go to waste could I?!

1 cheesecake left and Wii weighing done. I haven't been on it in 95 days and so had that wonderful 'duh du duh du doo' to tell me I've put on 5 pounds. If anyone has Wii fit you know the shame of it telling the whole household you ate too much pie!

I'm in that state just before a diet where you are all excited because you have convinced yourself your going to do so perfectly well and look spectacular soon... but lets face it...after a few days you're dribbling at the dominoes adverts with the devil on your shoulder thinking 'I'd rather be fat and happy than go through this diet' you eat it, feel crap, admit defeat then whip out the emergency biscuits. 5 months later your looking for the next body punishing diet.
This is why I need some forum help this time. So we can all moan at how horrible it is and keep the emergency biscuits at the back of the cupboard!

So this is me nearly 23, 16st5lb, a size 20 dreaming of the day I can sit down without the thigh dimples and second back!

So raise your 3 litres of water and drink to us being skinny *****es in 2013!!

Welcome hun

You write wonderfully are you a writer?

I restarted 1st jan lost 7lbs so far and am indeed at that stage where I am dreaming of dominoes!

Hello and welcome. You'll soon be a skiing min laughing at those people drooling over Dominoes lol

Hello and welcome
I am due to start tomorrow or today maybe can't sleep it's nearly 5 In the morning. Am excited about it.

How was your first day ??

X

Hi there! I'm about to go on to day four (which can be a testing time) and can't sleep (hopefully ketosis?)

Good for you on starting the plan! Try to stay strong in the first week and then it gets much easier after that because your usual physical hunger will disappear. I did LL a couple of years back and lost almost six stone (and kept it off successfully for two years until deciding to experiment with carbs in Nov/Dec - great fun but had a seriously blimping effect!!)

Best thing I ever did! (not the carbs, but the diet!)

Vlcds are FAST. If you hang in there you should get a lovely big loss in your first week to spur you on.

Good luck! You can do this!

Hello or morning should I say!
Can't sleep still. Am on day 4 now! Have been doing lipotrim on and off since June last year. Starting slim and save today am excited.
I have restarted so many times maybe that's it. I don't know. Thanks for your reply ! Can't u sleep or just getting up??!! Xx

Hi ladykate. I just can't get back to sleep. My younger daughter (4) woke up earlier and then my hubby woke up so it's been like Clapham Junction in our house tonight! Then started reading threads on here as was wide awake and found yours.

I didn't realise you've already been on a vlcd for a while. I can't see your stats as I'm on my iPod. The variety on slim and save is brilliant. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Hi ladykate. I just can't get back to sleep. My younger daughter (4) woke up earlier and then my hubby woke up so it's been like Clapham Junction in our house tonight! Then started reading threads on here as was wide awake and found yours.

I didn't realise you've already been on a vlcd for a while. I can't see your stats as I'm on my iPod. The variety on slim and save is brilliant. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Hiya
Yeah never got to sleep till 6 am! For four hours but it was disturbed. Not good at all. :(
Still in bed got so much to do have no energy at all.

I used to love going clapham junction :)

I have a diary on here. Called Kate's slim & save something ?!?! Check it out. It had abit in it plus pictures.

I don't do stats as I only ever use my iPhone to go on here.

Ah bless u got woken up also. Yeah was doing the same looking and reading on here.

X

hi im starting today aswell so we can all support each other. does anyone know if its best to have shake as soon as you wake up for is it best to push it as late a xs possible? good luck for today

hi im starting today aswell so we can all support each other. does anyone know if its best to have shake as soon as you wake up for is it best to push it as late a xs possible? good luck for today

Hi

It depends on whether you prefer to structure packs around meal times or wait until u really need too have some thing. (I prefer the latter option) but everyone is different.

Hi everyone so sorry I haven't replied since posting this. I ended up getting food poisoning of some sort. I should have been devastated but what a kick start to my diet haha! So Im going to get hardcore on Monday instead.

No Willpowerwoman I am not a writer but maybe I should take it up as a hobby? Maybe that could be a substitute for snacks. Then again when I used to write essays and stories when I was in school I would always have some munch. So maybe that wouldn't work either. My mother used to convince me I needed 'brain food' and to my dismay it was carrot and celery sticks but being the pudding that I am I'd whip out the crisps. My relationship with food was doomed from an early age.

Anywho, I'm waffling. About food! Glorious yummy food! Huff.

Willpowerwoman, stay away from the Dominoes!!

Ladykate and spanglymum you have done fab!!!

So girlies (I havent seen any guys yet?) what are the shakes or packets to miss? Any nose holding ones to watch out for?

Hope you're all having a good day :D

Thank you.
Will let u know on the packets. Only tried the porridge today. It was eatable but not amazing. Thought it would be sweet but not at all.

X

Sorry to hear u were unwell. I am not feeling a 100% today but am trying to remain positive. X

aw hope u feel better soon, im a very fussy with what i eat so i only have truffle bar and like banana shake so it gets very boring lol

Hi everyone so sorry I haven't replied since posting this. I ended up getting food poisoning of some sort. I should have been devastated but what a kick start to my diet haha! So Im going to get hardcore on Monday instead.

No Willpowerwoman I am not a writer but maybe I should take it up as a hobby? Maybe that could be a substitute for snacks. Then again when I used to write essays and stories when I was in school I would always have some munch. So maybe that wouldn't work either. My mother used to convince me I needed 'brain food' and to my dismay it was carrot and celery sticks but being the pudding that I am I'd whip out the crisps. My relationship with food was doomed from an early age.

Anywho, I'm waffling. About food! Glorious yummy food! Huff.

Willpowerwoman, stay away from the Dominoes!!

Ladykate and spanglymum you have done fab!!!

So girlies (I havent seen any guys yet?) what are the shakes or packets to miss? Any nose holding ones to watch out for?

Hope you're all having a good day :D

Hi

I would say lemon and White choc bar (yuk) but everyone's different. I just have chocolate (seriously) choc shake, choc crispy cereal, choc truffas...oh and some oat meal to make choc flapjacks with the chocshake lol. If I was to have savoury then personally I like the mac cheese but as I said everyone seems to like different things! :)

Right folks this is the day!! Im glad to get off the dry toast now.

Had my banana milkshake and it was a lot thicker and tastier than I expected. I was surprisingly full.

So if all the others fail I can spend the rest of my life on Slim and Save banana milkshake. Or the 12 weeks they suggest? Surely people do it longer than that?

I need to find a way of getting emails when people reply. Still not getting used to this site.

Ooo and I lost 2 pounds whilst I was ill. Whippeeeey

Hope you're all doing well xxx

Hello

sounds like your off to a good start!!! :) yay!!! i think people do it for longer without a break but i think they say after 12 weeks to give your body a break and also helps boost weight loss again - but i personally think if you listen to your own body you know how you feel :) so you can decide when or if to break!!

yay on the 2lbs....being ill can pay off sometimes lol!!!

xxx

That worked I'm getting the emails now :D
I love how I'm making out like 12 weeks is nothing. 1 banana shake and I think I'm a pro ahaha give it another 2 days and 12 weeks will feel like a lifetime!

My dog loves this diet. Shes getting all the left over biccies! x

That worked I'm getting the emails now :D
I love how I'm making out like 12 weeks is nothing. 1 banana shake and I think I'm a pro ahaha give it another 2 days and 12 weeks will feel like a lifetime!

My dog loves this diet. Shes getting all the left over biccies! x

haha i know im on day 7 and thinking this is a doddle............see what i say in a weeks time....im hoping it will still be a doddle but im not sure lol!!! i do love this diet.......think after i weigh in i'll be really excited and that will spur me on!!

haha my OH loves it because i miss cooking so im still cooking him meals sometimes and he gets double portions haha!!! - he's one of those that can eat and eat and eat and not gain an ounce.....the annoying type lol xxx

Back