So angry with myself

carlax

Im so cross iv had 8 weeks off as was ill and then just wanted a bit of time off , In that time iv gained 15lb . Im back on it tomorrow and am so worried i'm gonna fail . anyone here had a few weeks off and managed to get back on it ? thanks :mad:

Me!

I am not following the same plan as you but I have been in the exact same place

Of course you can do it!!!

Positive mental attitude.

Dont beat yourself up we have all been there

Clean slate, fresh start.

I just started again last Tuesday & feel so much better already.

Dxxx

Thank you i really want to stay focused and with crimbo coming up wanna shift as much as poss , well done for getting back on it xxxx

Me too chick.

I have a new years dance to go to & want to wear something glam that I feel comfortable in.

Just think how well we can do between now & christmas.

Dxxx

Im so cross iv had 8 weeks off as was ill and then just wanted a bit of time off , In that time iv gained 15lb . Im back on it tomorrow and am so worried i'm gonna fail . anyone here had a few weeks off and managed to get back on it ? thanks :mad:

Hi chick,

I've had far to long off BUT day 5 today and I'm back in the zone :)
You can do it !
Just think how much you can lose between now and Xmas x x x

Thanks doll really hoep i get back in the zone , day one today need to shift 3stone 8lbs iv done 3 and a half already . i just need to stick it out . Let me know how weighing goes hun ? xxx

Thanks doll really hoep i get back in the zone , day one today need to shift 3stone 8lbs iv done 3 and a half already . i just need to stick it out . Let me know how weighing goes hun ? xxx

It's taken me a few tries to get back into it and I've messed about for around a year but I'm
Day 7 today and it's seriously like a dream come true to be back in the zone !
Keep strong chick and think 9 weeks tomorrow is NYE, huge differences can be made in 9 weeks x

defo , bit of luck 2 1/2 stone gone by new years eve . altho ill probably be in doors with the kids but would rather be in doors skinny lol xxxx

Oh wow I would love to think that we could be 2 1/2 stone lighter by the new year!!!

Dxxx

We can if we stick to plan :) that's my 10 week goal, 35lbs which is 2.5 stone x x x

day one done 3 shakes , 4 liters of water lets hope i stick to it . we can do this ladys xxx

day one done 3 shakes , 4 liters of water lets hope i stick to it . we can do this ladys xxx

Well done :)

Once your in the zone the days fly by x

im in the zone yay x angleupnorth have you had your weigh in yet hun xxx

im in the zone yay x angleupnorth have you had your weigh in yet hun xxx

It was yesterday,

I lost a whopping 11 pound and am super happy :) day 9 today and still 100% SS.

It's a great feeling to be in the zone knowing nothing can stop you is a fab feeling. Hope you have another great day x x x

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that is making me so jealous!!! I am 6lbs in 2 weeks. Dxxx

The losses will even them selves out and I want between 5 & 6 st off hence the big 1st drop.
Don't be hard in yourself as think how you would have felt with 6 on !
Your almost half st lighter and that's well worth celebrating x x

The losses will even them selves out and I want between 5 & 6 st off hence the big 1st drop.
Don't be hard in yourself as think how you would have felt with 6 on !
Your almost half st lighter and that's well worth celebrating x x

You know what you are right!

6lbs is fab so I am very happy with that - onwards & downwards for us

Dxxx

well done ladies ,im still 100% on it get weighed sunday and actually looking forward to it . altho am missing not having a little vino lol xxxx

The way I look about it is, my daughter weighed 6lb when she was born! You've lost a whole new born baby's worth of weight, imagine carrying a baby round 24/7 and it's hard work. 6lb is fantastic :)
Good luck with your weigh in the week x

Back