So Angry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I've had an unpleasent change of fortunes this morning which means i won't be able to start the diet for another 2 weeks:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Haven't even started and i all ready feel like a failure

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    at least u can start it in 2 weeks hun, all the best 4 wen u do x x

4. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Sorry to hear that, but you could use it as a preparation stage. start cutting down on carbs and drinking more water etc, you will be ready and prepared and no side effects what so ever. Good luck for you start.:D

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Ahhhh hun, at least you know when you will be able to start .......and can prepare yourself by drinking your tea and coffee black, upping the water and cutting down your carbs......then hopefully you will sail into ketosis.

6. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Maybe you could read the post on stepping into sole sourcing (wish I had before I started) and concentrate on getting your head in the zone first. Sometimes things conspire to make us wait for a reason. Best of luck when you do start!

7. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanx for all your kind words just so frustrated i was all excited for starting, gonna go sulk to dad for a loan hes still in a good mood from the football

8. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry to hear your not starting on monday, I know how frustrating it is having to wait, by time i start it will be two weeks since i decided to start CD had to wait till pay day which im very glad to say is tommorow.
    Im sure when you start you will soon be losing weight and as the others have said use this time to prepare cut back on the carbs, increase your water intake, if your a coffee or tea drinker get used to it black with sweetners, you dont want to go through the whole caffine withdrawl bit as well.

Me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.