So annoyed

x Lulu x

Silver Member
I'm so angry with myself for wasting money on trying to lose weight once again.

There's a man who lives local who does bootcamp sessions, I have liked his page on facebook and he was advertising an online book camp for £30. It gives a meal planner and 16 workouts, thought it would be a good idea and could do it along with ww. I've just received the meal planner and I'm fuming that I have wasted £30.

If he had said how restrictive the diet was I would never have bothered I did ask for a sample day before I paid but he said it's just a clean eating diet. I've paid £30 for a week's suggestions of meals that I don't like. You get about 10 recipes it does not even tell you how to makes the suggested meals. Think it was all the before and after pics that pushed me to do it. But I've decided I'm not even going to try because I will be setting myself up for failure L that £30 could of went towards my gym payments.

Stick with what you know everyone, wish I had not bothered! I can plan my own meals for a week for free and I'll actually like them!

Is anyone else like me and spends ££££££ on things you no you could never stick to? x

I know the feeling....

my take is buying diet books and workout dvd's

Spending money I can't afford which annoys me as I don't follow through.....

Got to get your money'sworth ...... sometimes I blame the other people for misleading us though......

Thought of going to trading standards about this dodgy deal?

Ask for your money back at least - doesn't he realise that you will tell all your friends just what a waste the money is and that just is plain bad for business.

Kepp breathing

We all do daft things.

Its so annoying isn't it, I signed up for a diet on Facebook, luckily only payed £12 but if I'd have know how restrictive it was I wouldn't have bothered. It was just atkins really but called something else, definitely sticking with what I know from now on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah i no really annoying.

I have been to his bootcamp classes and new it would be a hard diet but i think £29 is a rip off.

Oh well i will learn one. Sticking with ww at least its realistic for me.

One of the class teachers from the gym i used to go to told me the club had capacity for 3000 members but they would take 7000 because they new that people didnt bother going. They must make so much money from peoples failures x

Back