So ashamed - off the wagon again :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisyboo, 26 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    I cant believe that I am actually typing this yet again :( Another couple of bad-ish weeks, and then my pd was 4 days late this month so have been through a tough week of comfort eating. So I feel awful for being out of control, and my stomach just isn't 'right' - bloated and windy and IBS-y, my body is literally crying out to me to start eating healthily :(

I have just ordered a very SW friendly delivery from Tesco to be delivered tomorrow so after Friday that is me back on the SW road.

So embarrassed - but I'm back again!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chloecat

chloecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The important thing is that you are back!! Don't be so hard on yourself - draw a line under the last few weeks and start afresh tomorrow. Feeling guilty and bad about yourself will make you feel worse, look forward and aim to have a good week :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.