SO ASHAMED :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by no pain no gain!, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

yeahhhhhh!!!!! was so happy this morn when i weighed myself. I had lost 6 pounds in 3 days. It gave me such a boost and thought to myself...yes! i can do this and i will stick to it. But then in the afternoon made rice n curry for hubby and gobbled 2 spoonfuls out of the pot even before he had any. cant belive it! thats me knocked out of it on day 4. why did i do it!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Dont dwell chick!! Just get right back on it!!!! Best way otherwise you'll end up pigging out again. You have done so well to get rid of 6lbs so dont wreck as you have already come so far.

It may take you a little while to get back in ketosis but just think positive :)

Think thin hahha

4. Gen

Gen Normal

Hey... please don't feel ashamed ya are only human and we are designed to eat!!!

If it was only the 2 spoonfulls you may not even be out of ketosis... have ya checked yet??? and even if you have been knocked out if it if you drink loads of water and just continue with your packs I'd bet you will be right back in the pink in the morning :D:D:D

Well done on the 6lbs in 4 days thats bloomin amazing ;)

Gen xx

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    dont panic it takes more than you think to knock you out ,so dust yourself off ,drink plenty and remember how you felt after eating thats enough to keep you on the straight and narrow from now on hun xxx

6. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

dont worry, just ignore it and keep going with the plan. It's when we take small slips like this and make them into really big things that we end up sabbotaging ourselves. You ARE doing well and you WILL succeed.
    Positive thoughts really do help you get in, pretend it didnt happen and keep on going

sil

7. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

thanx for the support guyz. couldnt keep goin with u lot. x

8. mart1977

mart1977 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i personally dont think it will make any real difference. youll store hardly any glycogen from that. over the course of the diet the difference will be negligible. carry on as if it never happened and everything will be ok me thinks.

9. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree, don't beat yourself up, you made a boo boo, so just put it behind you and continue as if nothing had happened. I've done it myself and thoughts of doing it again stop me dead in my tracks. Once bitten, twice shy, won't make that mistake again. Chin up hun xx;)

10. liannaP

liannaP Desires to be slim....

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

Did your little 'slip ups' effect your weight loss for that week?

11. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    No lianna it didn't affect my weight loss cos I had to spit the choccy out, never in my life have I spat choccy out :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.