So badly want food right now.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by superskinny, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. superskinny

superskinny Full Member

I'm starving and here is the brain kicking in, suggusting to me to have a salad it not bad for you. I hate when it starts playing these mind games because before I know it, something has gone into my mouth.

Really want to go for a smoke but that means i have to go through the canteen!!!!!

by the way it has taking me ten minutes to write cause of all the spelling mistakes!!!lol
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

ahhh its not good... its always the worst 1st few days as u prob already know .. wouldnt it be nice if we could just switch that part of the brain off would make this diet so much easier...try and drink some more water arrrrhhh the dreaded water lol keep going hun your doin gr8 xx
  4. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Step away from the salad, have a brew and can you not walk the long way round to the smoke shelter? if not make ya brew and walk through the canteen with it go for a fag but whatever you do dont eat !!

Love Gen xx
  5. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    this is one pound of fat....

still want to eat?
  6. Little Miss Living

Little Miss Living Full Member

ewww that lb of fat looks disgusting, if that doesn't put you off.......:argh: good luck hun i know you can resist, your mind is your worst enemy when i comes to food but you control it!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx kick your mind's lazy ass lol;)
  7. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    no no no no no no. now that you've identified that you KNOW that its only your mind playing games, now is the time to work on beating that. That is a food demon and you should use this time to defeat it! Easier said than done I know but we're all here and seriously rooting for you.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time right now, but it WILL pass and you'll soon truly be 'superskinny'
    COME ON woman! Keep strong!
  8. superskinny

superskinny Full Member

OMG that is disgusting, i neve want to see food again.

Thanks guys for all your support. I seemed to be over it now again for another while.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.