so before i rush out to buy slimfast

*heidi77*

does it work
I have been doing weightwatcher for over 3 years now. i did so well when i first started lost 4 stone but for the last year and a half i have stayed the same/lost a couple of pounds/put them back on.
its like my body is happy at this weight but i am not.
so im thinking of doing slimfast for a few months to try and kick start my weight loss again, but before i rush off out to buy slimfast i just wanted to hear some stories on where it has worked.
I have already decided that i will o a shake for breakfast shake for lunch then my 600 calorie meal for dinner probably will have the 1oo calorie snacks for fruit/yoghurt

can you still drink tea/coffee on slim fast?

:D thank you

I have been doing it for a week and lost 5.5 lbs in my first week I had already lost over a stone and a half with calorie counting but I like the fact I only have to think about one meal.

I still have tea and coffee but have milk in them Si count those calories from my 300 a day for snacks - is if I do exercise that adds to my calorie allowance - if your net calories are less than 1200 your body will hold onto the fat. I use my fitness pal to track what I eat and my activity - there's an app but If u don't have a smartphone you can do it online.

I usually struggle to stick to diets but this has been easy to stick to so far.

Good luck if you decide to go for it! :)

Ps boots have the ready made shakes on 3 for 2 at the moment!

thank you for the reply i think i will try it for a couple of weeks
just want to give my body a shake up.

Hi, I have been doing slim fast for 3 weeks now and have lost 13lbs altogether, so it definitely works. I just drink water because i'm not a big tea/coffee person anyway, and I walk for half an hour each day. This has been the only diet I've actually felt happy on, and I'm not hungry all day as some people might think.
Give it a try, good luck!

xx

thank you i called into tesco and i got there own brand of the same as slimfast ultraslim its called so will see how i get on
starting tomorrow
so fingers crossed
i would love to loose a stone in a month lol

When u say yr body seems to like the weight you are now, were you seriously sticking to the WW plan?
The only reason I ask is because I was the same on slimming world but when I truly looked at it I was doing it half heartedly, the odd biscuit, more milk, crusts off children's butties etc
I started slim fast with the same feelings, just to give me a boost, but I love it, I've lost 21 lb for my holiday and want to loose another 20lb or so by Christmas and I will be doing it with slim fast
I'm looking forward to my holiday and won't be thinking about it, but I will get straight back to it as soon as I get back x

looking back now i was sneaking the odd biccy etc. have been doing slim fast for 3 days and tonight i am in agony with my stomach... im not sure if its hunger or totm..
:(

I think when you know a plan so well you get lazy, I suppose you have 2 options with your tummy, carry on and see if it's TOTM or stop and see if your tummy settles, if it is TOTM don't be disheartened if you don't have a big loss, persivere and you will see it in your second week x

Back