So bloated, esp in WI day!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by emmabi, 22 July 2010 Social URL.

1. emmabi

emmabi likes to eat!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :sigh:

Hello all,

I am hoping somebody can offer me some advice, I am following Extra Easy, have been doing since Feb, and have so far lost a pound shy of a stone and half, but I keep getting so bloated, and it is really uncomfortable.

But, it seems to happen even more so on WI day, I look about 5 months pregnant!

Today I have had for brekkie a fibre plus bar (HEb) with an apple and a small satsuma for my 1/3 superfree.

Mid-morning snack was some raspberries.

Lunch jacket with LC light (HEa) and beans and more rasps for my 1/3 superfree.

have been drinking lots of water, don't know if that is making it worse.

Can anybody see anything obvious which would cause all the bloating??

Emma xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I can't really see what would make you feel so bloated. Drinking lots of water allows your body to release what it doesn't need so it shouldn't be that. I tend to feel more bloated when i have too many carbs. Have you tried having a few red days during the week? xx

4. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    What is it about today?

I had cereal for breakfast, and then halfway through my lunchtime soup, I got a call from my OH to go for lunch. Naturally I accepted and tucked into mussels followed by chicken salad (with a wee bit of garlic bread on the side :eek:).

I feel full as an egg, and it's weigh-in day today.
    And I gained last week :mad:

You're not alone :(

5. emmabi

emmabi likes to eat!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :cry:

I feel like I am honestly going to burst!! Eeek!

Rayven, I have talked to my C about red days, but I just cannot get my head around it, I may ask tonight at class as I could do with a boost/kick up the ass!

It is always worse on a Thursday, somebody just has to mention SW/WI and I balloon up, LOL!

Mussels, yum yum!!

xxxx

6. Nat oz

Nat oz Member

Emmabi, I started sw last week doing EE & very sadly I lost no weight plus I was bloated constantly & felt awful. Ive started this week doing EE again & I had such pains from being bloated that I had to force myself to eat my dinner last night. Today Im doing a red day & Im not bloated or feeling awful maybe EE is not for you. Good luck

7. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Some people just don't get on well with all the carbs hun - red days are worth getting your head round if you can - it'll also give you a bit more variety when you get bored of EE. I LOVE red days so sorry if i'm a bit pro-red! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.