So carrying over points....

kazz

Gold Member
...I am set to carry over 3 points tonite cos I dint have time for tea and have kinda snacked (healthily!!) throughout the day...I know I shouldnt carry over more than 4 per day, but is it actually ok to use all my carried over points on the same day?!

I ask because I have a date Sunday evening, we are going to the cinema and then for a few drinks and I want to be able to relax and not worry about my points at all!

I have 22 points per day, so if I added the 3 from today to Sundays thats 25, and maybe carry 2 tomoz making 27, would that massively mess me up?? I hope this kinda makes sense....I'm tired!!

No U Made Sense --
Yeah You Only Allowed To Save 12 Points In A Week And Eat 12 Points In A Week No More - So Any Extra You Do - Well There Lost! Xx

I was told you can carry 4 a day as many days as you like but all your points should be used by the end of the week :confused:

thats what I was told too. I thought it was only the excercise ponts that are limited so if you save more than a certain amount then theyre lost.

You Allowed To Save 4 Points A Day -- But In A Week Your Only Allowed To Eat 12 Points

The Rest Is Saved ---
Sorry Guys I Just Checked It Out !!!!

Good luck with your date tomorrow night!! Be good!!...and if you can't be good, be careful ;o)

Thanx chix, well date tomoz is to get me over bloke from d last while,....problem is he is actually HERE right now, and seems to have a 6th sense for when i might be doing something with someone else....ggggrrrrrr....just sent him to the shop for some breathing space!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT AND I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT WELL FOR YOU X cap lock again sorry

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT AND I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT WELL FOR YOU X cap lock again sorry

Thanx chix, it will be grand in the end!!! He came back from d shop with a bottle of wine for me and has just left to take son home to his mums...tomoz should be a laugh...am looking forward to it even though I am kinda nervous!

relax - i always mess up on diets till the first glass of wine hit my neck! x lol

the bloke i am with i had one before i met him and he said you been drinking ?

i said well if you make me nervous what do u expect!

your not nervous - (great i thought an arguement on the first night)

anyway we laughed it off! x

goodluck

relax - i always mess up on diets till the first glass of wine hit my neck! x lol

the bloke i am with i had one before i met him and he said you been drinking ?

i said well if you make me nervous what do u expect!

your not nervous - (great i thought an arguement on the first night)

anyway we laughed it off! x

goodluck

OMG!!! Thats just wat I would do...bloke from tomoz was texting me while other bloke was here....only reason I wasnt meeting him tonite was cos his dad is over!! Other bloke was bein all eagle eyed wanting to know who was texting me....ha!! Like I'm gonna tell him!!!

fair shout!!!!! - hmmm it make you think if there gonna be like that all the time - when u going out with them -- no chance! x

You Allowed To Save 4 Points A Day -- But In A Week Your Only Allowed To Eat 12 Points

The Rest Is Saved ---
Sorry Guys I Just Checked It Out !!!!

Ive just checked the WW handbook. On Page 43 it states:

If you need a bigger points allowance for a special occasion like a meal out or a party, increase your points allowance by:

Saving some from each of the previous few days

When you need to, you can save up to 4 points from your daily points allowance, but do not go below 14 in any one day and use all of your saved points allowance within one week

Earning bonus points through exercise:

You can earn as large a points bonus in a week as you wish. However you may only spend a points bonus of 12 per week on food. Aim to earn more than you eat

It looks like thats where the confusion has been with the 12 points.

So you can indeed save up to 4 points a day for as many days as you want but you must use them all up by the end of your week

Hope that clarifies things :)

Back