So cold

krazychic

I am really struggling with the cold on this plan. This is only day 4 but I am sitting here shivering with two hot water bottles and a blanket. When does your body temp readjust?

I was soooo cold in the first 3 weeks I ended buying so much new knitwear, however I kind of loved it as I am of that age when hot flushes are driving me crazy...being cold was new to me:D Drink your shakes hot, that will help xx

I know how you feel, 2 weeks on and I'm still getting shivers! I'm always wearing my fleece at work just to keep me warm haha. I agree with redwinegirl, drinking the shakes hot definitely helps, especially on a night time when you're ready for bed and have a hot chocolate, makes you feel so much better.
I kinda wish I'd have done this diet during summer instead of now when it's freeeeezing! But hey, it will definitely be worth it :) x

U do adjust, have a cuppa when u feel cold, hug the mug :) x

Thanks everyone. I have had lots of cups of tea today just wondering if I may be coming down with the flu or something. One thing I don't feel hungry on this plan which is good, for three days before I started the plan I didn't have any carbs so maybe that helped? Looking forward to weighin though to see how I have done its the only thing that's keeping me going

BRRR i am freezing aswell ... cant wait for the part to stop ! x

I'm constantly freezing! I now don't go anywhere without my hot water bottle lol!!!
It's so called I'm struggling to drink my water!!!

Back