So cross with my housemate!

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Sorry, rant to follow! I've been staying with my parents this week as I'm on half term, and I've just got back to Pembrokeshire to find out that my housemate has borrowed my scales (which is completely fine!) and in the process has lost one of the feet!! :mad:

I do SW from home, so I rely on my scales to weigh myself. I always weigh myself on my bedroom carpet in the same place on the carpet.

I know I sound petty, but it's just that I'm always sooo careful when I borrow other people's things, so it really annoys me when people don't look after my belongings :cry:

Anyways, rant over!

xxx

I would be cross too.

It is more than the borrowing without asking it is the importance of weigh in for us slimmers. It is so important and once the scales are out of kilter it is hard to be really sure that your weight is accurate.

Can you stick the foot back on.?

Rant on dear friend, rant on !!

Lol, thanks hun! The feet are removable ones, but one of them is now missing. So I only have 3 out of the four feet. I'm just going to have to start weighing myself on the kitchen floor without the feet!

xxx

Damn and blast, poor footless scales. The missing foot must be somewhere unless she ate it !!

Aw i would be raging too. Having said that, despite trying to be careful myself with things other people have lent me, i have managed to wreck/ damage some stuff. It's bad luck and i have always felt really bad. Hope it turns up x

The kitchen floor is most definitely lying. It is a well known fact that bedroom carpets are far more truthful than kitchen and bathroom floors.

Believe me I know these things :).

LOL !!!!!
FIND THAT FOOT !!! Have peace of mind.

I think that would drive me nuts too. I agree with Bev and think you should replace the foot with one of your housemates feet.

Failing that I do have some suggestions involving black bags, duct tape, a large knife and a shovel. They won't get your foot back but they'll prevent a repeat occurance :D

Lol!! I had to laugh when I read all of your suggestions/solutions to the problem of the missing foot! :8855: I actually went out and replaced them this evening with the exact same set :eek: Sad I know, but I needed peace of mind!!! :)

Sue - I'm a firm believer that my carpet is far more accurate! Well...it's accurate according to my doctor's scales anyway! Last time I was weighed there was about 0.5lb difference between what mine said first thing in the morning and what his said an hour later :) The kitchen floor's not level anyway, lol! :)

Anyways...I'm over my miffed-ness now! I don't half get a cob on over the smallest things, lol! xxx

At least you have spare feet now!

Back