So disappointed in myself!

clare_lou2909

Ok so Im back on slimming world previously quit 2 years ago after losing 2 stone but guess what that 2 stone has crept back on me now :-/...joined group 2 weeks ago,lost 5 pounds in my 1st week :)..weigh in tonight and im not hopeful at all...had a subway 1 lunch time (footlong 1) and friday night ate a whole (big) tub of ben n jerrys...oh dear,dont no what came over me,worrying about weigh in now with it only been my 2nd week,usually so focused at this point! x

Hi, no point in worrying, whats done done. Today is a new day, start afresh, read and re read your books and if the weigh in isnt what you would like you know where you went wrong and start the new week with fresh optimism and determination. Its a blip, but youre human and so long as you carry on with plan this week 100% you should have a really good week next week. You never know though, you may still come in with a loss today. :)

dont be so hard on yourself.

draw a line, and start a new week.

xxxx

Just leave that behind you, today is a new day :) You never know, if that's the only syns you've had, you might have still lost weight :D
Sometimes weigh in's show us the weirdest results :D

If it was easy to do then we'd all have lost all our weight and kept it off for years! Sometimes we all succomb to treats (Subway is definitely a favourite of mine) but it's so important to just see it as a one off and not an excuse to fall into bad habits.

Happens to us all! New week and there will be a new weigh in at the end. Forget about whats done and just do your best!

Put it behind you. Today is a new day come on! you can do it!!

new day an all that jazz :) i ate alot of choc cake and buttercream ( which i dont even like ) on saturday and ive no idea why lol i just done it! but sure saturday has past and if i have a gain i know where its came from lol not great having a gain but at least im not expecting a loss so if i by any chance have a loss it will a plus :)

just write it off and start over ... maybe have a super speedy week to make up for it for your next weigh in :) xx

Thanks girls...well lost half a pound so could of been worse,kind of glad its happened tho as has given me a real kick up bum to stay disciplined this week...no more ben n jerrys supermarkets really should not put that stuff on offer!!! lol x

You will find eventually that cravings diminish. Well thats whats happened to me, though I do indulge in a cake with a latte every week, but I am at target. You will get there too. :)

Back