So disappointed!! STS... :-(

cat-bee

Silver Member
Just had my weigh in and I've sts, I'm sooooo disappointed cos I've honestly been 100% this week!! :-( wondering if it's the amount of exercise? I've either ran 4 miles each day, or walked it with the dog... Anyway, just on for a wee moan, fingers crossed I'll have a good loss next week! :-(

Xxx

Think of the inches hun, you've probably lost inches instead of lbs. I know how dis-heartening it is! sooooooo frustrating!

Tano said:
Think of the inches hun, you've probably lost inches instead of lbs. I know how dis-heartening it is! sooooooo frustrating!

Aww thank you! I really hope that's the case and I wish that if taken my measurements when I first started, that would make me feel better if I seen the inches coming off... Oh well, tomorrow's another day, fingers crossed for next week :) xx

bet your have a good weight lose next week!
chin up!

CLH_X3 said:
bet your have a good weight lose next week!
chin up!

I really hope so, get so disheartened when I know I've been good, yet the scales don't budge! :-/

Similar for me this week, stuck to ww 100% for a whole week & only lost 1lb, yet I could usually lose that eating a bit less at home not even doing ww!
really disappointed me yesterday! oh well fingers crossed for us both having a good loss next week xx

Lushlash said:
Similar for me this week, stuck to ww 100% for a whole week & only lost 1lb, yet I could usually lose that eating a bit less at home not even doing ww!
really disappointed me yesterday! oh well fingers crossed for us both having a good loss next week xx

It's so hard to stay motivated when u've been giving it 100% and not seeing the results... I was considering toning down my exercise for the week to see how that affected my loss, but I don't think that's the right thing to do. :-/

I'm Hoping that if I continue to stick to my PP as strictly as I have and keep up the exercise, the weight HAS to come off eventually, l'll just have to be a little more patient!! :)

Good luck with your next weigh in, hope the scales start to move in the right direction for you.

Cat xxxx

cat-bee said:
It's so hard to stay motivated when u've been giving it 100% and not seeing the results... I was considering toning down my exercise for the week to see how that affected my loss, but I don't think that's the right thing to do. :-/

I'm Hoping that if I continue to stick to my PP as strictly as I have and keep up the exercise, the weight HAS to come off eventually, l'll just have to be a little more patient!! :)

Good luck with your next weigh in, hope the scales start to move in the right direction for you.

Cat xxxx

That's my exact attitude! keep doing what were doing & the weight HAS to come off at some point :)

I go to the gym about 3 times per week, I have 30 points a day & try NOT to use my weeklys but obviously if I'm hungry I will dip into them, but first off I try snack on fruit, if that doesn't curb my hunger i eat a couple of weeklys here & there. I never use my activity points.

I'll have a look for your diary now & subscribe xx

I've had a look but can't find it, haven't you got one? xxx

Lushlash said:
I've had a look but can't find it, haven't you got one? xxx

Hey, no I don't have a diary, keep meaning to start one up, but the days are going by too quick... Really should, think it'll be a good motivator too.

Cat xx

cat-bee said:
Hey, no I don't have a diary, keep meaning to start one up, but the days are going by too quick... Really should, think it'll be a good motivator too.

Cat xx

My diary is definetly a motivator, I love updating it.. I do update about 10 times a day but helps me to stop snacking as weird as that sounds lol, you should start one :) I'll subscribe xxx

Hey Ladies, Ive started a wee diary, hopefully that'll keep me on track when Im having a wobbly and remind me why Im doing this in the first place! xxxxx

Back