So disappointed

Turkeythin

Had my first weigh in last night stuck to it rigidly but I only lost 4lb:mad: pharmacist said maybe I was drinking too much water and told me to drink 2litres only and make my shakes up out of this allowance but today I am so thirsty. Has anyone else experienced such a poor weight loss and do you all make your shakes up out of the daily water allowance:eek:

If you add extra to your shakes then it counts towards you allowance but if you stick to the 250ml then you need 2-4ltrs on top of that. I always over dilute my shakes to squeeze in some extra water. Don't be disappointed, first week is all glycogen and water so you maybe didn't have a lot of glycogen to lose. Don't be too disheartened - a loss is a loss!

4lbs is good. I've been 100% and lost less than that on several occasions! You're doing well.

oh god, I am drinking far too much water then!! im drinking about 5 litres a day!! im so thursty though! all the time!!

TOO MUCH WATER

Hiya, yeah 5 litres is probably on the heavy side lol! x:rotflmao:

Just remember all that fat melting away, no matter how gradual.....

Two pints us a litre right? Coz I'm masking sure I have at least 4 points ...which would be enough wouldn't it.... Confused.com

oh god, I am drinking far too much water then!! im drinking about 5 litres a day!! im so thursty though! all the time!!

Check with your Doctor - excessive thirst could be a sign of Type 2 diabetes

Though in saying that, doesn't the new lipotrim flier say it helps prevent diabetes. 5 litres is a lot, mind you, think we're only supposed to go over 2 if we're really thirsty or do extra exercise.

Crikey - I thought it was at least 2 litres! Didn't realise we had a water allowance! I'm sure I drink more than that over a 24 hr period ans thought we needed to drink to stop getting constipated! Now I'm confused!

Some others on here also drink more than 4 ltrs. There are risks with drinking too much water but if that's the norm for you then you should be fine, as long as its staggered over the day and not consumed all at once. The 2-4 ltrs is a guide.

Thanks guys my mouth feels like the Sahara need more water! I found last week, which was my first time on Lipotrim, fairly easy but I am finding the water restriction a bit much, definitely will be having some more. Lol its the first time in my life I've been told I am drinking too much water, I hate the stuff!

lol dont we all i average about 4 litres a day when i was last on lipotrim and will continue to when im back on it on monday

im sure my pharmacist said you shouldnt drink more than 3ltrs as it can drastically drop your sodium levels which is bad for you ????:confused:

casperos said:
im sure my pharmacist said you shouldnt drink more than 3ltrs as it can drastically drop your sodium levels which is bad for you ????:confused:

I know I drink at least 3 litres I know when I haven't coz I feel like poo !!!

Official insructions regarding water intake as copied from Lipotrim:

" In addiction to the water used to mix your diet, you must drink at least four pints of water each day - drink more if possible. See your carrier bag for information on how to make up the Lipotrim formula and for the list of permitted drinks. The foods we normally eat are made up of large amount of water. You will not be getting an adequate amount of water unless you purposefully drink it. It is advisable to drink a glass of water before and after each Lipotrim serving. Drinking should be frequent throughout the day, not all at once."

I'm currently on day 4 of the programme. I was told by the pharmacist to drink 3 litres on top of the shakes and any tea/coffee!

i am drinking far too much!! oh well tomorrow will tell!!

Back