So discouraged and mad

Chubbymummy83

Hey everyone! Thanks to ppl for encouragement in previous posts.. Just feel so rubbish today..
Iv got a cold.. A horrible cold, headaches, parched lips etc.. I get colds every 2-3 months! It's so horrible! :(
Anyway did well yesterday till eleven at night.. Hubby too.. N then come 11 I convinced him to get me some food as I was I'll n 'needed nourishment' which is not exactly untrue.. I did feel I needed something.. But I don't think it was rice n chicken from wilmslow road :( n ice-cream as well :((

Today woke up late n jus felt disheartened right on wakin... N hubby sayin he doesn't want to do it today saying we shud start Tomro... :( feel so upset n so mad at myself!!

U know its not evn I get hungry! Its like I get a thought in my head n then that's it.. I must eat food! WTF? M like an addict :(
Don't know what to do.. If cud cancel hol believe me I wud I alert chkd how much money I'd lose n it's like £500 so can't do that.. I need to find out if I move it to a later date if tht will cost n how much... Ohhh this is jus Nott i what I wanted :(

It's with sunshine holidays.co.uk if anyone has any experience with them x

Awww doll please dont get mad with yourself your human and we all falter or eat you have not failed its a slip. Im not one for telling anyone what to do but for me when I slipped (bombed more like:D) I received a few kind words from a friend and just moved on from it and carried on.BUT im not saying you need to do this if you do GREAT but lovie you need to do what is right for you and maybe this is not it but please do not let a blip ruin or change whatever plans you have made
Good luck with whatever you decide to do xx

Cancelling Your holiday shouldn't be an option reallY. Try and start today and thinking about your first weigh in. It's so worth it honestly.

Back