so down.. so I made a decision...

kitten kat

I have lost 3lb this week... I am happy with that..:)

The reason I am down...
I just feel this whole thing is mental torture... not sure why.. had some real bad days this week...couldnt concentrate on work..And I have my own business...(two online retail stores) its just not good enough!!..I have been letting customers down, not sending orders out on time etc..
So, have thought long and hard about all this.. I think seeing lots of people have such good losses week after week has'nt helped me..I am not in anyway moaning about the good losses..cos its brill for those who do so well..
I just think mentally, it has been torturing me..I couldn't even bear to log on here the last few days!
So...when i went to my weigh in, I decided to switch to the maintenance plan..dont even know if i have done the right thing...

I am now down, that I have done that...but its too late now, have the maintenance packs, and have had chicken salad last night, and tuna salad tonight.. (didnt even like the chicken) with two maintence packs both days..
I dont know if I will lose weight this forthcoming week, but thought I would follow the maintenance, with two packs a day & an evening low cal meal and see how it goes??? LT, does say you can lose weight with LT maintenance?...will soon see? Not ate anything else...nor have I had milk in my coffee...as I had got used to black, I know prefer it! Still drinking tons of water:tear_drop::tear_drop:
I just hope I haven't made the wrong decision?:confused:

I haven't even lost 1stone in month, which most have!

If it works for you and you're more comfortable then it is the right decision. the drop in calories and extra water should still ensure a loss so dont be worrying about that. I've noticed you having a hard time but at least you haven't just said 'f**k it and quit. You've made a decision based on how you feel and I'm sure it will work for you.

I really wish you all the best woman. oxo

Sorry you hear youbeen feeling like that but ya know we all make our decisions based on what we think is best at that time soo just go with the one you made, don't beat yourself up :D and I wish you every success xxx

If it works for you and you're more comfortable then it is the right decision. the drop in calories and extra water should still ensure a loss so dont be worrying about that. I've noticed you having a hard time but at least you haven't just said 'f**k it and quit. You've made a decision based on how you feel and I'm sure it will work for you.

I really wish you all the best woman. oxo

Thanks chick..
I will point out..the only hard time I have really had, is such small weight losses compared to everyone elses.. the diet in itself is pretty easy, and I never broke it once...the only reason I have swithced, is to see if mentally it makes a difference?..If I am only gonna lose small 2 & 3lbs each week, I can lose that on a low calorie diet...
Mentally, my state of mind maybe better now i have small amounts of carbs? will wait and see..

Sorry you hear youbeen feeling like that but ya know we all make our decisions based on what we think is best at that time soo just go with the one you made, don't beat yourself up :D and I wish you every success xxx
thanks hun..

will have to wait and see?? hopefully i will still lose weight.

Thanks chick..
I will point out..the only hard time I have really had, is such small weight losses compared to everyone elses.. the diet in itself is pretty easy, and I never broke it once...the only reason I have swithced, is to see if mentally it makes a difference?..If I am only gonna lose small 2 & 3lbs each week, I can lose that on a low calorie diet...
Mentally, my state of mind maybe better now i have small amounts of carbs? will wait and see..

Thats what I meant woman -I know its bothered you believing that you're 'a slow loser'. And you're spot on, I always say this diet is as much psychological as it is physical because it takes A LOT to wrap your mind around not eating at all! You have a lot going with your work and everything so just be sure to do what is best for you. And there'll always be someone on the forum to listen to anything you want to talk about...especially me seeing as I'm a lady of leisure for a while ;)

sorry to hear ya feeling so low, I am sure with the plan that ya have picked will be best for yourself if ya are feeling like this and if it works for you well stick with it.

Thats what I meant woman -I know its bothered you believing that you're 'a slow loser'. And you're spot on, I always say this diet is as much psychological as it is physical because it takes A LOT to wrap your mind around not eating at all! You have a lot going with your work and everything so just be sure to do what is best for you. And there'll always be someone on the forum to listen to anything you want to talk about...especially me seeing as I'm a lady of leisure for a while ;)

Yeah, i know hun :)...i just wanted make sure that anyone else who reads this thread, realises, that the psychological effects, do make a big difference to our lifestyle..and i want people to know that the diet plan itself it not too difficult :)

sorry to hear ya feeling so low, I am sure with the plan that ya have picked will be best for yourself if ya are feeling like this and if it works for you well stick with it.
thanks chick..big decision, hopefully i may be happier.. good luck x:)

Good luck with the new routine babe, I've noticed since my BMI went below 30 that I have not been averaging a stone a month either! Last month it was less than 11lb! It does get disheartening and I have felt more like eating this last week than ever before! I've never cheated either but I shall hang in there till Christmas just to see.

Take care babe and hang in there, stick to low carb if you can.

Good luck.

x

Back