• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So excited and proud!

Jessie 888

one life only
Just wanted to encourage anyone having a bad day that it is so worth sticking to this diet. I've now lost 4 stone which is half of my target! More important, I suppose, is my health is ten times better. The doctor has halved my blood pressure medication and stopped all my steroids. I'm moving and breathing better than I have for years and have tons more energy and confidence. I've nearly done 100 days at 100% but it's gone past so quickly and I've enjoyed every drop in dress size and compliment received. I'm feeling in control and on top of the world and I wish the same for all you lovely, supportive people out there! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
What a great post, keep up the good work x

staceyjd

wow well done you!! im very pleased for you im only on my fourth week but i kn what u mean by feeling in control x

So pleased for you, you have done FAB!!! Wow half way there... i'm looking forward to saying that too x

thats a fab motivating post :) definetly makes u realise this is worth all the hard work xx

such a motivating post and well done on your weight loss so far xx

well done Jessie888 l love these notices they give everyone so much motivation, keep it up!!!!!!

dolphin10

Silver Member
Just wanted to encourage anyone having a bad day that it is so worth sticking to this diet. I've now lost 4 stone which is half of my target! More important, I suppose, is my health is ten times better. The doctor has halved my blood pressure medication and stopped all my steroids. I'm moving and breathing better than I have for years and have tons more energy and confidence. I've nearly done 100 days at 100% but it's gone past so quickly and I've enjoyed every drop in dress size and compliment received. I'm feeling in control and on top of the world and I wish the same for all you lovely, supportive people out there! :D
---------------------------------------------
Well done Jessie, we are so proud of you for achieving such great loss in your weight.
I went for a weigh in session this morning and lost another 3 1/2 Ibs, the pharmacist took my blood pressure as usual and it was down from last week.
They say losing 10% of body weight can add 6 years to your life not to mention the improvment in quality of life, moving around with ease, nice clothes, generally having lots of energy.
I have been hiding from people I used to know, I make all sorts of excuses not to see them. My twins are away at University, they gonna have shock when they see me next month, they don't know I am dieting:D

Tiana

Thanks so much for sharing

Posts like yours really show it can be done, just need to stick with it

Jessie 888

one life only
Thank you so much for your supportive comments, guys! Today is my hundredth day at 100% and I'm feeling great. I'm going to have a huge clearance of clothes this weekend. I was going to pack them away in the loft but I figure that's negative thinking? I am NOT going to put it back on again! I know exactly what I'm going to eat (meal by meal) when I start to eat real food again (probably in October)! I've decided that I'm one of those hopeless people who need rules to stick to. If I have too much freedom, I go right off the rails! :D

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Well done hun!!! HUGE inspiration to all of us :) :) Keep up the fantastic work!! :) xxx

Well done both on your weightloss and your commitment,as others have said you truly are an inspiration:D

cameron

well done jessie you motivate me x

Incredible - I love the positivity and am not reading any negative threads. I start tomorrow morning. I weighted in @ 18 7 and will get down to 15 7. I started 100% LT in Jan and had lost 2 stone in 4 weeks. Since then i've had a change of job and unfortunately am back to where i started BUT this works & I will do it - Keep in touch and share the love / tips. Weeeeeeeeee, we're off !