Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

so excited for tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by glammam, 19 June 2011 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Well cant believe I have almost completed a week on lipotrim! Yay. Definately over the worst now and cant wait to go and weigh tomorrow. People have noticed Ive lost weight already, mind you I have said everyday, "do I look slimmer?" ha ha! Also, the best thing about weighing on a Monday is I havent got my usual dreaded Sunday night feeling! Fingers crossed now for a good result....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    Well done on your 1st week, hope you did well and are happy with your loss x

4. venice

venice Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :happy036:

Hi glammam

Congrats on getting through week 1
    Hope your WI went well

5. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Hi! Thanks. Yeah weigh in was ok, lost 6 pound which I know is a lot but I was a bit dissapointed with it to be honest. When I weighed at home (which is the same as the chemist) I was 1 and a half kilos lighter than when I weighed in the afternoon. BUT, I had drunk 2 litres of water beforehand and it was the afternoon. anyway, whatver it is, 6 pound is still a lot and I could have never lost as much on weeight watchers so.....still happy :)

6. venice

venice Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow 6 pounds is great well done xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.