so excited for tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by glammam, 19 June 2011 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Well cant believe I have almost completed a week on lipotrim! Yay. Definately over the worst now and cant wait to go and weigh tomorrow. People have noticed Ive lost weight already, mind you I have said everyday, "do I look slimmer?" ha ha! Also, the best thing about weighing on a Monday is I havent got my usual dreaded Sunday night feeling! Fingers crossed now for a good result....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    Well done on your 1st week, hope you did well and are happy with your loss x

4. venice

venice Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :happy036:

Hi glammam

Congrats on getting through week 1
    Hope your WI went well

5. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Hi! Thanks. Yeah weigh in was ok, lost 6 pound which I know is a lot but I was a bit dissapointed with it to be honest. When I weighed at home (which is the same as the chemist) I was 1 and a half kilos lighter than when I weighed in the afternoon. BUT, I had drunk 2 litres of water beforehand and it was the afternoon. anyway, whatver it is, 6 pound is still a lot and I could have never lost as much on weeight watchers so.....still happy :)

6. venice

venice Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow 6 pounds is great well done xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.