Extra Easy So Far So Good

ranger61

I weighed over 20st April 2013, I felt unwell, my clothes were too tight and my weight exacerbated an existing prolapsed disc problem. I tried to do it alone at first and cut out the regular alcohol (bottle of red wine every night) plus cake/chocolate/biscuits but I was struggling and had no real plan.
I joined Slimming World early June 2013, I was 19st 12.5lbs... I've lost 22lbs now and added to my previous cutting back it's actually 30lbs but I'm happy with the Slimming World official record.
Now after just 6 weigh-ins (including my first registration) I'm not bursting out of my shirts and I feel so much better. I eat loads and I cook more. The main key for me has been planning in advance and actually thinking about what I'm going to eat but it's worth it, it's paying dividends already.

WOW, well done you, that is fantastic results. Keep up the good work and you will be where you want to be in no time.

That's brilliant results, you must be so pleased. Planning is totally the key, though sometimes I think all I do is eat out of lunch boxes of super free food I've prepared the night before, lol. :)

That sounds very familiar eating from lunch boxes but planning is totally key and cheaper in the long run too. I find I have left overs for my lunches all the time lol but I am loving the plan it has to be said. X

Back