so fed up this week

so started exante nearly 2 weeks ago 2nd wi 2moz was doing great until saturday we had gone out for the day and for a picnic and i had forgotten to drink my shake managed to pop into somerfields a grabbed a couple of chicken drummers thought this would do me till tea anyway sit down 4 a picnic my daughter decides she needs toilet i get back chicken gone :( so ate 1/2 ham sandwich as this was the healthiest thing there also had a handful of grapes :( so was starving sunday and monday anyway decided to have a sneak peek at the scales and so wish i hadnt so far ive lost 1/2 lb :cry: im so put off by this i keep thinking omg i could lose more than that at ww why am i not eating for 1/2 lb so tempted to give up deep down i know if i eat ill feel so guilty and shitty so really want to stick to it but just running off so little motivation right now just cant understand how ive lost so little this week only had an omellette and coke zero all week and just shakes :confused: will try and carry on but i know it is really going to be hard now :cry:

I know im not doing your diet im doing slimming world but stay strong when is your weigh in? maybe your scales is wrong and you ve lost more than you think.

I lost 10lb in the first week and only 0.5lbs the second week, and yes it's disheartening but also completely normal with your body just playing catch up!!!

I also had a binge on wine and tikka mixed grill on Monday so no big losses bur the scales are finally moving down again! Although not massively!! I'm hoping to be down 3-4 lb this week so stick with it!!!

You can't not lose if your 100%, and remember plenty of water!! This is my main downfall.......

Chin up, it'll shift just bare with it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you stick with it you will lose a stone a month some months a little less other months a little more but it will even out, you may have a week where you only lose a pound or less or sts & then the following week it catches up

When I did LL I had a few slip ups along the way but I still averaged out at a stone a month I have never lost that amount on ww or sw which is why i'm back on a vlcd

Good luck this next week

thanks u 3 scales are digital so not wrong :( but still sticking to it just need to get my head out of this rough patch maybe add in a little exercise

Last edited:
i weigh myself every morning and night i know i shouldnt but just cant help myself ive my weigh in tonight and its showing ive lost nothin im hopin mine is wrong!! Do u get weighed in weekly or monthly

so started exante nearly 2 weeks ago 2nd wi 2moz was doing great until saturday we had gone out for the day and for a picnic and i had forgotten to drink my shake managed to pop into somerfields a grabbed a couple of chicken drummers thought this would do me till tea anyway sit down 4 a picnic my daughter decides she needs toilet i get back chicken gone :( so ate 1/2 ham sandwich as this was the healthiest thing there also had a handful of grapes :( so was starving sunday and monday anyway decided to have a sneak peek at the scales and so wish i hadnt so far ive lost 1/2 lb :cry: im so put off by this i keep thinking omg i could lose more than that at ww why am i not eating for 1/2 lb so tempted to give up deep down i know if i eat ill feel so guilty and shitty so really want to stick to it but just running off so little motivation right now just cant understand how ive lost so little this week only had an omellette and coke zero all week and just shakes :confused: will try and carry on but i know it is really going to be hard now :cry:

Don't get down, whatever you lose it counts towards your goal. Just look at my record, some weeks I have lost very little and week 3 didn't lose anything, yes it sometimes is a bit disheartening but stick with it, it will get better. I haven't lost on average as much as a lot of people do but I do keep losing a little. I have gone from a size 22 to 16 in 18 weeks so for me that is a great achievement and I could never do that on ww or sw. Keep your chin up, in another few weeks you'll be so thankful you stuck with it.. CS

A 10lb loss in 2 weeks is fantastic. Well done :)

well ive fudged up and ate a chicken tikka kebab :( have no idea why wasnt even hungry it was just THERE :( so not to another few dreadful days of getting bk into ketosis :( is there anything u can do to make it go quicker ?

scarymovie said:
well ive fudged up and ate a chicken tikka kebab :( have no idea why wasnt even hungry it was just THERE :( so not to another few dreadful days of getting bk into ketosis :( is there anything u can do to make it go quicker ?

Don't worry. Learning not to give in to temptation and falling off the wagon is a normal part of the journey. Drinking lots of water will help get back into ketosis. :)

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs / Wk 3: -2.5(Sent from my iPhone)

Back