• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SO Flipping happy!!!!!!!!

So you flippin should be :D that's brilliant news, well done

xxxx

well done that fantastic x x

Fantastic results in 8 weeks - I hope I get similar - just getting to the end of week 1 and have 5lbs more than you to loose!!! WELL DONE x

girlygirl

Silver Member
As of today I am now officially overweight and not obese!!! I've been going for 8 weeeks now (OMG) and lost 2st 10lb and am so happy,sorry just wanted to shout it out and the most exciting bit was changing my ticker,

Nikki x
The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks back. I found out that my BMI is now 28. What joy!

I look forward to reaching 25.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone,

Tartan lass, in another few weeks would love to be size 14!!

Achelois, if I can do it anyone can, you go girl!!

I feel tearful(LOL) to think I've inspired anyone,but for anyone new at the moment the ups on CD far ouweigh the downs,
And thanks to everyone on here cos I could never have got this far TBH without minimins.

Nikki x

Well done that is absolutely brilliant!!!! you will be a size 14 in nooooooooooo time at all!!!!

love

Gen xxx

SARAHP

Silver Member
Well done Nikki!! A fab achievement and more happiness to come with the new thinner you. Sarahxx.

As of today I am now officially overweight and not obese!!! I've been going for 8 weeeks now (OMG) and lost 2st 10lb and am so happy,sorry just wanted to shout it out and the most exciting bit was changing my ticker,

Nikki x
YAY !! Good for you Nikki - that is FAN-DABBY-DOZY !! :D

keep on truckin' hun.....

love

Debz
xx