So frustrated :(

Casg

SO yesterday I weighed myself and i lost 2pound which is my first stone off now. I had a real good day yesterday went for a long walk and stuck to my points and just weighed myself again and have put 2 pounds back on :( I'm gutted

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

SO yesterday I weighed myself and i lost 2pound which is my first stone off now. I had a real good day yesterday went for a long walk and stuck to my points and just weighed myself again and have put 2 pounds back on :( I'm gutted

Dont be disheartened your weight changes all day thats why I weigh myself first thing in the morning.:):):)

Don't be down, your weight fluctuates greatly over the day. You should try to only weigh yourself once a week at the same time then you will get a more accurate reading. I weigh myself at 6 o'clock every Tuesday night.

Sx

Only Wi once a wk at the same time of day! U risk messing up if u get down about a gain which us more than likely just water! I Wi once a wk and I find I really look forward to Wi day!

please don't be down bet its off again when you get to WI....you have done amazingly so far!

Casg said:

Ditto everyone else, what is your official weigh in day? As that's the only one that should count :) well for on losing your stone tho :)

Don't get frustrated. Like everyone else has suggested, if it real effects how you feel, only WI on a specific day.

I think at some point I am going to weigh myself everyday for a month to see how my weight changes day to day during the month. I think it would be a real eye opener. Anyone else want to join me?

Ditto what everybody else said. If you can't take the fluctuations, don't weight yourself every day. If you went to a long walk yesterday your body has retained fluids to help the repair of your muscles, so today you weight more. Your muscles will repair themselves in the next couple of days and you'll be at a lower weight again. Your weight daily depends on too many factors, for example by the food that you've eaten. You can have stayed within your points but have had more voluminous stuff, or stuff with more salt in it, which obviously has triggered even more water retention. Don't weight yourself mid-week, only do it if you can take the fluctuations!

Thanks guys, from now on I will only weigh myself once a week now and see how It goes! Silly me

Back