So glad I re-joined. :)

isabellesmummy

So glad I re-joined SW again, last did it in 2010 and lost 2 stone after the birth of my daughter, put it all back on in the last year, (blaming the other half :p)

Had first weigh in on Mon and lost 4lbs :)

Also made SW burgers not a massive thing but it is for me, I am not the best cook! :eek: and they were lovely!

Good for you! I'm back for my second bash too - all but 5lbs as heavy as last time! I hope my first loss is as big as yours is - well done.

Me too, I'm back to SW again after having gained all that I have painstakingly lost. Isn't it depressing that the weight goes back on so much quicker than it is to lose it? Anyway, I am glad to be back and regain some control over my eating. Good luck to you all. We can do it!

Oh I forgot to say. Well done on losing 4lbs at your first weigh-in. I hope that I'll have a good loss too next week.

Hey, welcome back! I've also not long re-started in 2010 I lost 3 stone and have since put all that back on plus some more!

Hi, I have started again and also joined a group. I have alot to loss but im on the right track and im actually loving it this time around. So im looking forward to getting my confidence back and loving life because at the moment its just passing me by and day by day doing this plan. I am getting a little bit of myself back again and im loving it.

Hiya, welcome back to sw and well done you loosing 4lb! :)

Back