So glad Sunday is nearly over....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 18 May 2008 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I find them so boring - and a bit lonely - as I just said on another thread, its so eye opening to see how much you lean on good food to complete your boring Sunday....

Ah I wish Wednesday would hurry up my b/f is away in Tenerife and he's back then!

Hopefully with some nice perfume for me!

I took some piccies of my flat earlier on cos I was bored, it passed the time quite nicely! I have made an album with some piccies and one of me haha!

Lauren xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cheekychops

cheekychops On a mission!

Can you not view albums until you have a certain amount of posts?

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi lauren.

It is interesting how we can observe how food has been our crutch now that it isn't there for us. Hope you manage to find something to fill the space. There is so much possibility there.
    xx

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    awe i know i know.. i dont get to see oh for 2-4 weeks at a time.. but we will soon be having enough of eachother when i move in officially lol..

i get so bored stuck in all day, cant wait to move up and get settled back to work..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.