So gutted, but not a typical day

karon

Ok, so yesterday i had my first weigh in, and found out i had lost a whole stone, i was over the moon, and looking forward too week 2, i came home and dropped of my next weeks pack, and decided to go round to see how my sister is (she found out in feb, that she has got MS, my mum has it too) after staying there for a few hours, i picked my daughter up from school, and was looking forward to my dinner shake, but as we got near my street i could see groups of people just stood there. As i got closer i could see that there was police every where, and that my street was shut off.
I asked if i could go to my house, and was told NO, noone was allowed in the street, and was told it would be best to go to either family or friends house for the next few hours, as there was an investagation going on, police, cid, forencis (sp) were every where in the street, i asked a police man, "what if we need something important from our houses" his reply was, unless its for emegancys only, ie medacation, then noone can get anything, so there i was stuck without my shakes :( the only thing i could do, was go back to my sisters and get my daughter something to eat, but then i gave in :(
It was about 8.30 pm, and with no shake for dinner or tea, food became too much of a temptation, and i ended up haveing some spag boll, diet coke, and a cup of coffee :cry::cry::cry:

So here i am, back at the start again, i know that i had no control over the circumstances, but it dosent stop me feeling like i have failed.
Im back on day one, and just hope that yesterdays blip didnt cause too much of a problem with my weight loss

As yet, there has been no confirmed reasons on why my street was shut, hopefully will find out something later today.

to be fair you could not prevent that you HAD to eat something and there are worse foods than what you ate, i wouldnt worry too much about it hun, i had a chinese a couple of days ago and it hasnt affected me in anyways (i know it was still bad) but i was upset and ill and nervous etc not good enough excuses but just saying a small blip does not harm hugely as long as u behave for the rest of the time now, dont beat yourself up about it! you are doing great xxxx :)

Its done and its not the end of the world.

I would just get right back on todays a new day and all that x

Don't be down on yourself...get back on track. maybe keep a spare shake pack or tetra (or bar when you can have them) in your handbag just in case you get caught out again. Best wishes.

Well, its happened and there is nothing you can do about it, so may as well move on and look forward to the next week....if your lucky it may not show in your next loss....

However, what I will say is, if you find yourself in a situation where you REALLY have to eat something, then pasta is not ideal because its loaded with carbs (especially white pasta), you could have eaten eggs or chicken, neither of these would throw you out of ketosis....anyway, you'll know the next time if your caught out like that! :p

Cat Bee x

However, what I will say is, if you find yourself in a situation where you REALLY have to eat something, then pasta is not ideal because its loaded with carbs (especially white pasta), you could have eaten eggs or chicken, neither of these would throw you out of ketosis....anyway, you'll know the next time if your caught out like that! :p

Cat Bee x

Yep as above if you are without shakes /bars need to eat protein is the way forward, even a cheese omlette is better than carbs but best is to do a 200k meal white fish or chicken and small amount of veg even if you made it a 400calorie meal - i guess being at someone else house you didn't want to be too fusy but always try never to have the carbs !

i wonder what happened in your street ?? hope nothing serious and forgot to say well well done on your weight loss so far drink lots of water and put this behind you - it was not your fault,

Back