So gutted, lost 5 and a half stone, put 5 stone 3lb back on :(

Hi, I lost 5 and a half stone getting to my lowest weight about 16 months ago. I then struggled to lose any more despite going to the gym 5 times a week and eating healthily and ended up putting some back on. I've put 2 stone back on and then lost it, but since having gastroenteritis in March this year I've piled it all back on :( I'm disgusted with myself. I've gone from being really fit and being able to run 10k, to a blob who can't run 2.5k without nearly dying.

I joined SW last week but it's not for me, I've tried it before but didn't get on with it. So I'm back to what I know works for me, WW's original plan. Please tell me there's someone out there who is a yo-yo like me :( I'm good at losing weight and I'm good at putting it back on. Absolutely rubbish at maintaining a healthy weight though :(

ive been the same for years hun. i lose weight then put it all back on and more! I hope your ww plan works for you. im currently taking xenical tablets alongside with my diet. but you back on here and this site is absolutley great for support. good luck on your weight loss journey x

Back