so happy!!! 1st week weigh in!!!

skinny-mummy

lost 7lbs in my first week.

am so happy and ive never found a diet so easy to stick to.

off to update my stats.

woooooo!!!

sorry i know there is a thread dedicated to weigh ins but i just couldnt resist. :D

oh and i got some pork scratchings today- yuk

well done hun! thats great, it just goes to show that this woe works... keep it up and bring on week too yaaay

x

your welcome hun:D

the bet decision i ever made was to join this forum or else i would have failed by now.. i got loads of support from the start and everyone has been lovely. x

Hey snap, I weighed today and had 7lbs in the first week, too. A shame it can't be like this every week, huh? Well done!

Hey snap, I weighed today and had 7lbs in the first week, too. A shame it can't be like this every week, huh? Well done!

well done on the 7lbs. your right, how easy would it be if every week was this kind of loss, lol. we'd all be wasting away:D

im actually hoping for a similar loss for this week and then i know it will start to slow down after that. ive never lost more than 10lbs on any diet thou and i think ive tired most of them- so far atkins is workin perfectly and im well on my way to beating that 10lb record.

It's unlikely to be quite similar this week - not to crush your hopes at all just from experience - the first week you lose your glycogen supplies and that's the reason the loss is so big. I'm hoping if I'm very good for a 3lb loss this week - but sometimes it's slower if your body needs to adjust to the big loss.

I am sure there are some people with bigger 2nd week losses, though! Good luck!

It's unlikely to be quite similar this week - not to crush your hopes at all just from experience - the first week you lose your glycogen supplies and that's the reason the loss is so big. I'm hoping if I'm very good for a 3lb loss this week - but sometimes it's slower if your body needs to adjust to the big loss.

I am sure there are some people with bigger 2nd week losses, though! Good luck!

thanks hun. im just going to stick it to 100% and see what happens. i am hoping for 7 again but anything off is fine by me:D

That's brill, well done :) first week was same for me.... Then slow got a couple ov weeks, weight wise but inches still kept going, then the whoosy fairy came :) so stick to it, it's so worth it :) ....... N I agree pork scratchings r yak!!!! X

thanks everyone, your support means a lot

was thinking of starting a diary- is anyone allowed to do it or do i have to have a certain amount of posts etc before i can?

also going to attempt cheeseburger pie tomorrow, sounds yummy

Anyone can start a diary, you will get lots of tips and support, once you have posted about 50 times ( i think) you will be able to add a photo

Back