ProPoints So happy!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by michellethegooner, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. michellethegooner

michellethegooner Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4.5lb(39.96%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers, pro points
    When I started this journey in jan I had in my head I wanted to be a size 14 by sept for my holidays I started in a size 22-24 well a top and a pair of denim shorts that I bought from next in a size 14 with no stretch material in them fit me today and I still have a month to go, I have put a photo up, but I am so thrilled I have achieved my initial goal!! Happy days.....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kernow Jo

Kernow Jo Each step closer!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13.5lb(32.72%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers / Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
    Wooooo Hoooooo! you go girl! That is a fantastic achievement and I am so proud you have stuck with it and achieved your initial goal!

It is a fantasitic feeling as the clothes sizes drop down. I find I go shopping now and pick things up that are too big, because my brain hasn't yet caught up with the fact I have lost so much. I now try everything on and I am always suprised at my new size.

Congratulations to you and I am sure your family are as proud. Enjoy the rest of your journey, you have cracked it now just continue doing what you are doing and those other lbs will slip away too. Enjoy your holiday in Sept, I expect you may slip into a size 12 by then Woooop Wooop! Jo xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.