SO happy!!!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Nina41, 29 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Nina41

Nina41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Yesterday was my hubby's birthday. We went to giraffe with the kids and I bravely resisted the food I love and the wonderful white chocolate with passion fruit cheesecake. I did think about giving in (after all I had a great excuse but i am glad I didnt)
    Then we went to a pub to meet friends we hadnt seen in a while. They just wouldnt stop commenting on how great I looked!
    When I went to the bar to top my diet coke up, I turned many heads (;)) and even had a guy chatting me up "you look gorgeous, shame about the ring..."!!!
    As if that wasnt enough, telling my friend about the diet in the toilet, 2 girls went really loud "get out! you dont need to diet!" My friend then asked them how old they thought I was and they both said "29"!!!
    I came home in cloud 9! All 40 days of this diet were TOTALLY worth it cause I felt amazing yesterday!

On top of all that, today was my official weigh in and I lost another 700grs!!

I am just SO SO happy that I want to thank all the lovely wonderful ladies over here who have been listening, helping, giving suggestions, checking my diary and giving me priceless support!

Thank you!!!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Awww well done hun, it's great to feel amazing isn't it? ( I can't wait coz ain't felt like that in a long time! ;) ) Enjoy the attention sister :D
    Jackie xx

4. Nina41

Nina41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thank you darling! You'll get there!

5. lilkizzy

lilkizzy Member

well done your an insperation hunie soo happy for you just hope i can do just as well as you x x x x

6. CC

CC Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Yeay you!! See...persistence does pay off!! Keep it up sweetheart x

7. Nina41

Nina41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thank you darling!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.