So happy!

Kate_xx

Well and truly into the 10's with a 3 and a half pound loss this week! I was over 14 stone just 17 weeks ago

I love slimming world :)

Wow that's amazing, well done you! x

That's great - well done on all your hard work!

Wow amazing! Good for you xx

well done you x

Fab :D well done you xx

Brilliant! Well done :)

Ohhhh I'm so jealous :-( well done!! I was in the 10s November last year and I've almost a stone to hit the 10s :-((( my weights not shifting !!!!

That's really good well done. I've also come down from being in the 14st category, however 7 weeks in and I'm 12st 7lb so on the right track. Three years ago I was I the 9's so hopefully get there soon. Keep up the good work!!!

That's really good well done. I've also come down from being in the 14st category, however 7 weeks in and I'm 12st 7lb so on the right track. Three years ago I was I the 9's so hopefully get there soon. Keep up the good work!!!

That's fab, well done to you too! Can't believe how quick mines come off, really surprised:)

Well and truly into the 10's with a 3 and a half pound loss this week! I was over 14 stone just 17 weeks ago

I love slimming world :)

That's fab! How did you do it?! That's exactly how much I need to lose to get into the 10s myself! :D x

Back